Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rhiannon posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 7:31pm

I love it...the concept of a dream journal story thingie hasn't been used before, and it promises to be very entertaining! Write on!

lil' chuckie posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 6:14pm

quantum leap?
is it on DVD?
cause i want it!
scott bakula rox!

aside from that fan-boy fit, this was funny as shit! didnt see it coming, damn i needed a good laugh... bummer bout dean thomas... would of been better if you would of written in that malfoy jr. kicked the bucket... that would be precious!

Crys replied:

No idea if QL is on DVD.   Now that I say that, I realize I screwed up.   It wasn't a Quantum Leap episode, it was Sliders.

Okay, I've gotta change that . . .

Vekkel posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 5:38pm

Ah man, no fair, just no fair, you cannot leave me hanging like this. Surely you must see that this is begging to be continued.

Sigh, i loved it though, a little bit worried about what they do after Harry becomes father to the world. Can't have his kids having each other's kids can they?

Or is it they take his kids and set them up with muggle kids who'll be half bloods. Either way if you ever find yourself with the time please continue this.

Loved it!

roxbury posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 4:36pm

No, no, keep going... it's just getting good!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 3:50pm

Did you read Brave New World by Ben Sheahan over on Pottersplace3 in the May scene challenge folder? It has the after effects of this. Harry is the headmaster and quite busy.

This was really well written and fun. I look forward to where else your mind will travel.

Mike (MoA)

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 3:44pm

Okay, that was hilarious. Really freaking hilarious. I loved that he was so clueless about it up until the end....and then wakes up. Ha! Cheers.

~Ivy

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 3:35pm

Harry was right, it had the potential to be a very... entertaining dream (for the readers as well as the dreamer -grin-). Very cute. I'm looking forward to more of Harry's 'dreams'. -smirk-

Keep up the great work and, please, update soon.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 3:03pm

Great start to your story. looking forward to more. :)

nick Danforth posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 2:34pm

lol, i loved it. i almost forgot it was a dream.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 2:09pm

Interesting.

Do you plan on using this idea, or perhaps releasing it to the public?

Crys replied:

Definitely releasing it to the public (that's half the point of these dream chapters).   I may end up doing a longer story for some of these bunnies, but I can't promise for any of them.

'Sides, if I release as many bunnies into the wild as I can, some of them may grow up into real stories I can read myself.

fairylights posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 2:02pm

Now THAT was a good story! Very entertaining!

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 1:56pm

Has someone adopted this plot bunny? Because I want to, if no-one else does. Please?

I love this story, I really do.

Crys replied:

Nope, nobody's adopted it.   If you want it, all I ask is a "I got the idea from here" kinda credit and a link once you post it.

jenks posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 1:52pm

I like it

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 1:12pm

Too frickin funny! but what a way to end that idea/dream! Wow ggreat job! And not even talking about how much action harry gets but how that backfired on voldiewarts. Excellent job can't wait to see the next one in this series!

John Pinkston posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 12:58pm

Yeah, that definately has potential to be an entertaining dream. Keep up the good work.

jilumasam posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 12:46pm

Now that is one crazy dream! Looking forward to the next one!

Cheers

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 12:39pm

lol What a place to leave it. This could be fun keep it up.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 12:20pm

I don't think I would have woke up at that point and if I did I would be trying to go back to sleep, to get that wonderful dream back.

MPF

ZanyMuggle posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 12:13pm

Uhhh... I don't care if you got the story idea from Mary Poppins! It *has* to be made into a story! (By you, of course!) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

IceBlades posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2006 11:54am

LOL plain and simple