Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Alex Tremaine posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 7:29am

LOL... that was wrong you know. I wanted to see if Harry would tell Ron who it was or bust a gut laughing.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 6:02am

Trust Ron!
Cute. Very, very cute!
Lucius is not going to be pleased. The political and social fallout would be fabulous.
Thanks for the giggles - I needed them.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 5:20am

Now this could be interesting. Ron hates Draco Malfoy on sight... but what about his "twin sister"? That is, after all, the nicest explanation that Dumbledore could give. Harry is essentially too nice to humiliate Draco in a case where he... sorry she is the victim. So, apart from Hermione (who would do whatever Harry told her to do), the Doltish Duo, Pansy and the House Heads, no one will ever know. Dracine will be able to start a new life, as far as she wishes to do so.

Ron, however, takes a liking to a certain rough-tough Slytherin blonde girl who is suddenly very lonely and an outcast from her own family. He also likes the girl as she is an ace Seeker in her own right... much better than her "brother" ever was. Dracine Malfoy and Ron Weasley? ;-)

This was a lovely little plot bunny, especially if it was written partly from Dracine's point of view. One day, you must pursue it to full growth.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10

Crys replied:

You forgot that Pomfrey (who also wouldn't tell) and Neville (who would unless someone thought to tell him not  to) also know.   I agree, though, that Dracine could start over if she wanted to.

The idea of a R/D fic, though, just turns my stomach ;)

Thanks for the review.

Guy posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 4:01am

Oh, this last one was great! The best line in this has to be that last one, especially with who says it. "Do you know who that babe was?"

Aquilara posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 2:31am

Hello!

I love it. It is great. Where do you get these ideas? I'm looking forward to the next one.

Aquilara

warpwizard posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 2:14am

Ha! Good concept. :)

freakyfinger posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 1:47am

Oh my god, that's awesome! That's the best revenge for Malfoy I've ever seen . . . except for one fic where Harry locked Draco in a ferret form and surrounded him with cobras . . .

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 1:15am

Very cute dream, esp. the ending. Makes me almost wish I had finished the fic where Harry turned Draco into a girl and then Dennis Creevy got her preggers so she couldn't be turned back.

"T"

aemon_targaryen posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 11:32pm

What a tremendous idea! Truly hilarious presentation. Malfoy always seemed rather effeminate anyways. :)

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 9:41pm

>wicked grin< Gods, that what a good one! And a mighty plot bunny, too. The psychological reactions of "Dracine" when the fact that she wasn't good enough for her dad the way she was born sinks in, would be quite interesting to read. Will she stand by him, continue to copy his world view? Will some rather unhealthy family dynamics be publically exposed, will she eventually stand tall as her own person? Will she... tons of questions I'd love to see answered. Would you care to do that?

Crys replied:

Such a revelation has all sorts of ripple effects, no doubt of that.   I'm using this format (dreams) to just tell a quick story, though.

If YOU want to take the bunny and run with it, be my guest.   :)

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 9:16pm

Leave it to Ron to notice the new "babe"! This is one for the books. What a great story. This is very good! I can't imagine Draco's thoughts on finding out at the end of his school career that he is a girl and not a boy! What great revenge for all the garbage he has pulled on everyone! Thanks for writing. pms

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 8:10pm

I liked the name 'Dracola' better!!

lordblack posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 5:39pm

great chapter

Merle Corey posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 5:03pm

Hah! That would be hilarious! What a turn around for Dracine, and Lucy even gets in trouble for it! Talk about a win-win situation. I think this chapter ended a few lines too soon, as Ron's reaction to being attracted to Malfoy would have been priceless...

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 4:50pm

Interesting dream. It would be useful if it were a "real" spell and not just a "dream". Keep up the good work

thanks for sharing

'Mione

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 4:33pm

Oh man! You have one wicked since of humor!

uthamm posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 4:27pm

This gives new meaning to the phrase 'good dream'. I liked the element of luck that Harry always seems to have - Ron crushing on Draco, er, Dracine? Comedy Gold!

JSX posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 4:12pm

i want to know where in the world your ideas come from... this story has made me laugh so hard that i am now cleaning up the drink i spilled because i couldn't see it cause of the tears.

thanx for the good story and kudos for the VERY nice ending. (i laughed the hardest at what my mind came up with when ron would be told that he was ogling the Ferret)

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 3:55pm

Very cute. :-) Thanks for sharing this with us.

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 3:17pm

Good one. Thanks. W.