Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Shadowdog posted a comment on Friday 9th September 2016 10:36pm for Hedwig

I don't think I've ever seen that slim. I've seen bird Hedwig become a reverse-imagus but never be an animagus to start with. With as many manipulative or evil Dumbledore fics out there I can't believe that hasn't happened!

troyguffey posted a comment on Sunday 11th November 2012 7:11pm for Hedwig

Poor Harry and poor Hedwig.

Possible solutions:

Take Hedwig to a country where slavery is illegal and would be freed.

Hand Dumbledore a Bill of Sale with a knut taped inside selling her to him. Including micro-fine print that physical acceptance of the document is considered intent to sell.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 24th December 2008 10:00am for Hedwig

The "problem" with all these dreams is that we get to an interesting point and the dumb idiot wakes up or at least stops writing.

Crys replied:

Very inconsiderate of him, isn't it?

OTOH, I'm a big fan of the "fade to black" methodology instead of writing lemons.

warpwizard posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 2:11am for Hedwig

Hawt. :)

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Monday 29th September 2008 1:00pm for Hedwig

Interesting. I don't know whether to say good or creepy.

rogue7 posted a comment on Monday 29th September 2008 11:16am for Hedwig

Just read all 8 tales, these are great, I wouldn't mind seeing a few of these expanded into full blown AU stories :)

darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 28th September 2008 5:10pm for Hedwig

Crys,

I was wondering if you would mind if I also did a dream journal of Harry's. I wouldn't use your content or anything, just borrow the idea of the dream journal. I thought I'd ask before I did anything. Please let me know.
Thanks.

collette233 at yahoo.com.au

Crys replied:

Fine with me.   I'd appreciate (but certainly do not demand):

1) I got the idea of this form of story  from . . .

2) a URL so I can read yours

msgupy posted a comment on Sunday 28th September 2008 4:22pm for Hedwig

Thank you. I have read all of Dream Journal and enjoyed it very much. But then I expect nothing else but great writing from the authors on this site.
Regards
Yvonne

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 28th September 2008 1:29am for Hedwig

I like it - a great start for Harry to once again free someone, that learned to love him for who he is, no compulsion, and a chance to see a really manipulative Dumbles crushed to fine powder.

thanks for sharing

kate19 posted a comment on Saturday 27th September 2008 11:06am for Hedwig

nice bunnies!! all 8 of them!! loved them and hope to read more of those bunnies in the future. bye

brad posted a comment on Friday 26th September 2008 2:50pm for Hedwig

Nice. I particularly appreciated your canon correction of Dobby's freedom by the accidental dropping of a sock and your likening that to giving an elf dirty clothes to wash.

I'm very upset that you made Hermione out to be so deceitful. I therefore demand the next dream be another H/Hr tale! Okay? Good, that's settled, thanks. :-)

I'm going to assume that Harry took the second option ... once he could think clearly. I mean, the statement of his first option - "continuing with Hogwarts and his friends there" - shows that he still hadn't absorbed the facts, right? Because his 'friends' - certainly his *best* friends - weren't proper friends at all!

Crys replied:

[Crys looks at the next couple dream chapters in production.]   Erm . . .   Uh . . .

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 25th September 2008 9:09am for Hedwig

This is a very believable story. This could be the great beginning to an AU story. Thanks for showing us this bunny. It is great. pms

Dragon63 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 10:03pm for Hedwig

Very Nice!

As a one-shot, this is the perfect place to end this, but as a springboard for more? Oohhhh, the possibilities!

And Hedwig is showing she is at least as intelligent as (if not way more than) Hermione, by her "liberal" interpretation (as I have inferred from the story) of Dumbledore's "rules", which to me means it wouldn't be long before Hedwig and Harry found a way to circumvent and nullify that "magical contract" without Dumbles knowing it was done, and feeding him a lot of misinformation.

Thanks for the great, albeit short, read!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 8:33pm for Hedwig

That was very funny. I like the idea of the ultimate manipulative Dumbledore plan. Great chapter.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 8:31pm for Hedwig

Wow, I've been seeing some more interesting fics with Hedwig here lately, and loved the idea of her being and animagus veela, and one who may be falling for her charge, or maybe using him for her own schemes. Would really hope to see more of this in the future.

Crys replied:

Glad you said something about the ambiguity (whose side is she on?).   I tried to keep it from "looking" like she's going either way.

Thanks for reading.

Dragen posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 1:12pm for Hedwig

Oh I love this idea of Hedwig being a veela, I was thinking of making her into a human too for my story... :D

I like what Harry knows now, but what is he going to do with it and how is he going to save Hedwig from Dumblefuck??

PLEASE update soon mate, as I would like to see what happens next.

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 1:08pm for Hedwig

What's a poor boy to do? I say string the veela along and learn as much as he can in a lot of areas and then disappear into France. Thanks for writing. W.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 1:05pm for Hedwig

Interesting, in a disturbing way.

uberwald posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 11:01am for Hedwig

As I started reading, I thought, "wow -- i've been wondering why I hadn't seen a story like this," having totally forgotten that I said something in that thread -- thanks for making something of the idea, very well done :)

Crys replied:

You're welcome.   Glad you enjoyed it.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Wednesday 24th September 2008 3:52am for Hedwig

Damn, talk about a hard choice.