Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Sunday 17th November 2019 11:16am for 25 - Equinox Ball

A solid introduction to high society and finally a decent date for the lovebirds :-)

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 6:10pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

What a great evening! Harry needs to appoint a proxy to the Wizengamot or learn how to vote himself.

dougal74 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 8:21am for 25 - Equinox Ball

another good chapter

Aurilia posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 9:07pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Snicker. I can just see Ginny doing something like that.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 11:18am for 25 - Equinox Ball

Ch.25 - - A completely unexpected story you have here.

I am a BIG Neville fan, and you've made him quite intelligent here.

Good work. My compliments!

Merle Corey posted a comment on Saturday 4th February 2006 3:52pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Another very good chapter. Yah not-a-pushover!Neville. I am still really enjoying the characterizations, and the slow development of the Harry/Tonks relationship.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2006 8:12pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Thanks for a great update to a really good story.

Rex posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 12:36pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Can you skin Snape alive and use him like a bear skin rug?

Ariyana posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 4:57pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

I truly liked the story all the way up to the part where you signified it followed HBP. I wish you would have reconsidered as many people were quite put out with the story. Personally I thought the idea of Hocruxes was blah and boring and Harry a weakling. Well you dealt with harry, but truly the Hocruxes are not really that good of a plot.

Good work though.

jinx66 posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2006 3:21pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

btw I have to thank you... My "physical" ex-girlfriend read this story not to long ago... Do I really need to further explain....again thanks

Lira posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2006 2:07am for 25 - Equinox Ball

Great story! Hope you'll update soon! :)
I don't usually like the Heir to the Founders stuff all too much but your story works well. Interesting how you make Harry/Tonks work. It's not a pairing that's automatically obvious. (Btw, I nearly didn't read your story as my first reaction to seeing H/T was, oh no, not Harry/Tom! I'm not very choosy about het or slash-pairings but there are one or two pairings such as Harry/Tom, Harry/Lucius that I absolutely don't want to see.)
I find your interaction between Dumbledore and Harry interesting and while I don't much like manipulative Dumbledore, in a lot of ways it makes more sense than how JKR wrote it in HBP with Harry being Dumbledore's man through and through. I'm really sorry about the way the relationship with Ron and Hermione turned out and hope that they'll both understand sooner or later and that the Trio can mend their friendship. They've stood with him through everything for five years, with the occasional fights sometimes making the friendship only stronger, it would be a pity for that friendship to be completely broken.
I also find your Narcissa interesting! And I like how you took some of the informations from HBP to weave into your story. Great work. Can't wait to read what's next.

(Oh, just one tiny thing that I spotted: when you first mentioned that meeting in Switzerland, you specified it was in Bern (unless I misread something) and in this chapter you said it was in Geneva.)

PhiloWorm posted a comment on Sunday 8th January 2006 10:04am for 25 - Equinox Ball

Hehehe genious I tell you, but political intrigues ain't realy much fun you know. Please get back to the T&T (Teaching & Teasing) soon k?

BJCKidsX4 posted a comment on Sunday 8th January 2006 7:04am for 25 - Equinox Ball

I'm usually more of a lurker then a reviewer, but I had to pop in to tell you how much I'm enjoying your story. I think Harry sounds like a little bit of a brat coming into his new status, but then again, he is just 16. I'd probably go hog-wild if I had been oppressed for that long, and then to be set loose. I'm all for Harry and Tonks dating. The guy that I have been with for almost 10 years is 5 1/2 years younger then me. 10 long years, and 2 beautiful children. Unfortunately, he can't stand HP, and so I use that knowledge whenever we argue-like calling him a muggle. His face turns an interesting shade of red.

Anyway, I hope you update again soon!

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 12:43pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Weee! The ball was great crys! I loved harry and nim's banter, and harry's annoyance between first dumbles then fudge was great. The chat with the elder families was excellent as was the follow up with Nevile and co! CheerS!

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 7:01pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Very good. I like the way the story is unfolding. Thanks for writing. I look forward to your updates.

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 12:23am for 25 - Equinox Ball

Nice chapter, full of all sorts of set-ups. Going to be interesting seeing how they develop. I'm really enjoying your story. Keep up the good work.

Jamie46 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd January 2006 10:04pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Great chapter! :) Lovely way to (sorta) ring in the New Year. :-D Not a whole lot "happened", per se, but I think it was a good chapter for keeping things flowing. Not all chapters can be chocked full of stuff. ;) Good job with this one. Looking forward to the next, at your leisure, of course ;) hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd January 2006 4:57pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Best news in this chapter: Hermione urged Dumbledore to invite Harry to the Hogwarts ball. Sorry, I know I've got a one-track mind, but I'd like to see her friends again with Harry. I still think Harry was too quick to dismiss her. But I'll be quiet now.

Interesting chapter, introducing a new facet of the wizarding world - business groupings, social occasions and Wizengamot structures. Looking forward to seeing all these come about in the story - Halloween ball, the werewolf legislation, etc. Thanks for the story thus far!

haydenelrics posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd January 2006 4:45pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Excellent chapter. I was happy with the way things flowed, and the tasteful balance of political tension in the air, as I had feared some sort of face off occuring between the large movers and shakers.

Happy 2006!

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd January 2006 2:18pm for 25 - Equinox Ball

Excellent couple of chapters, I'm sorry that I didn't get around to reviewing sooner, but the holidays have been just a tad bit hectic for me this year. I must admit that I am pleasently suprised at how well this scene was handled. It gives an interesting perspective into the inner workings of there business world.