Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rick Gale posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 7:22am

Good start. I can see Harry and Hermione making like very difficult for Prof. Snapes. I don't think Dumbledore will get off that easy either. But now, who's Ginny going to marry after she graduates?

Could be interesting to see where this stories leads.

Knight_Hax0r posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 6:43am

So in the Future of this story they tell Ginny that she is Bait to draw out DM and the other DE's and trap them, with the eventual thoughts of killing them?

*Ducks behind cover as PISSEDOFF-Fiery-Redheaded-Woman unleashes HELL* =D

Interesting story that looks promising as an enthralling-thriller.

ankerbau2 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 5:59am

An interesting start, and your notes are promising!
I'm looking forward to some Snape bashing!

nonjon posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 5:02am

Hmm. Quite frankly, what you've got so far, hasn't hooked me any. I can see why you may have lost interest. I've got a few of these sort of abandoned ideas laying around too. Be nice to find someone else interested in them who could write them for you. Of course the first abandoned idea I thought of is one where I supered up Harry, Hermione, and Ron not just Harry and Hermione. ;p And of course I killed Ginny off-screen. Maybe Molly too, don't remember.

I'd be interested in seeing what anyone who picks it up, does with it. But what you've got so far here, really just feels sort of sterile, bland, and generic. The note at the end about how Ginny being something special is all just a ruse is the most interesting part of it I thought.

Thanks for sharing. It's always fun to see abandoned bunnies or fic ideas that just can't maintain the author's interest. Too often those masquerade as fics waiting on updates though.

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 4:16am

Interesting. I can't remember many times an author posted a plot bunny and basically told people to run with it.

Personally its not a bad idea, but not my cup of tea. The Harry/Hermione interaction is too ooc for those characters and spot on if you wanted to talk to one of those robots in the secret service. Maybe someone else can do something with it. :)

Asad posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 2:29am

Nice plot. It's a pity that you plan to abandon it. :(

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 4th April 2006 1:02am

Interesting start. If I were a better writer than an editor, I might take up the gauntlet. As it is, I know my limitations and leave the writing to others.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 11:58pm

Well, I have to admit this is a very interesting story. Harry is NOT the main character! Well, at least it doesn't appear like it . . .

Jamie46 posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 11:37pm

wow. =-O what an awesome idea. i really don't think i've heard/read anything like this in the 3+ years i've read fanfiction. really cool. :) congrats on coming up with a *very* original idea... i'd love to read more of it. if someone picks up the story, will you post a link?


(and sorry about the punctuation; i'm feeling lazy)

Crys replied:

If someone adopts it, I'll update the author's note

gryffindors posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 9:33pm

hey crys

an idea about 1001 ways to kill voldie

what if, after adding harry's blood to the cauldron, the blood protection acts up and incenerate his sould on the spot? please reply if you could, and add a date to update the scion with it

Crys replied:

Please review the story in the correct place.

I don't know when I'm going to update Scion.   RL has its talons in me right now.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 9:02pm

I like this. It is very different. A real plot bunny in the making. Thanks for writing it. pms

Musta posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 8:50pm

So does that mean I can use this as a prologue and leap off from there? Because there are so many possibilities for this story. Might even drag the Weasleys back into it.

Crys replied:

Go for it!   That's why I tossed the bunny out there.   For someone else to have it if they want.

verbal posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 6:48pm

thanks Crys.. you've done it again...

now I wanna know what follows...

good job...

Verbal

Hannah2 posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 5:47pm

Quite an interesting concept!

I do wish you to continue if you feel so inclined. It's a very good start. Not to memtion that you have some wonderful plot twists in your notes.

Married. ::hums happily:: I'd like to hear about the honeymoon, personally. ::chuckle::

If you don't continue, and you give the idea to someone else to continue, will you let me know? I'm interested.

Great writing, mate. Thanks.

Crys replied:

If someone officially adopts it (or several someones), I'll mention in the author's notes.

Daniel Hensley posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 5:18pm

Pretty cool, I love it so far, I cant wait until you post mroe of it.

DJ posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 4:01pm

If you tell me who to ask about posting on this site. I would love to try and finsh this story thanks

Crys replied:

FFA membership is by invite only.

If you'd like to finish it, have at it.   As I said, all I ask is a nod and a URL.

Kail Ceannai posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 3:35pm

Girl-Who-Helped? Nice. I haven't yet seen any other fic author's use that hyphenation yet, and it is right on key with the wizarding press. Excellent detail.

Delightful concept.

It would kinda be a dissapointment to have Ginny as a ruse, but at the same time a potenially unexpected twist.

John Pinkston posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 2:25pm

Let us know when someone picks it up, I really like the start that you have here.

Crys replied:

I'll post something in the author's notes if someone says they're definitely adopting it

Michael69 posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 2:10pm

I like...I like a lot. The plot ideas you posted were great as well, can't wait to see how you pu them together...that is the real challenge isn't it?

Crys replied:

As I said, it's abandoned.   I'm not going to continue this.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 2:08pm

Fascinating! How about telling us how Harry and Hermione became Protectors?

I think that this is the beginning of a great story!