Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 2:57am

I must say i really like this story so far. I had to pull my emergency brake to stop reading to make me something to and get a little bit sleep and nearly failed. And the crossover is really good that even someone like me that don't know Forever Knight can read it and understand all. That is in my opinion sometimes the problem of crossovers. If you don't know both series you have problems in 90% of those storys because you don't understand some of the crossover parts. But you have all really good explained even for a newcomer.

Greetings

Killer07

angela posted a comment on Monday 11th September 2006 3:57am

I'm totally impressed with how smoothly you integrated such a wide variety of characters from so many different shows. Most multiverse crossovers tend to be choppy or forced. This was both believable and enjoyable. I had a lot of fun reading it. Thank you for sharing your talent with the Web.

MagyarEagle posted a comment on Wednesday 15th February 2006 8:31am

One of my favorite FK stories. I love the combination, and the execution was flaweless. By the way, you chararcters sound familiar. I think I've read your other fics with Theresa and Aarron before. You should host them here as well. Can't wait for more.

Crys replied:

Theresa Ryan and Aaron Grey (Antonius Constantine) aren't my original characters. They belong to Kevin Matsumoto and his "Companionship" series from 7th Dimension archive.

I think they're in the Journeyverse, too, but I don't know that for sure.

Glad you liked my stories, though.

dumdrak posted a comment on Tuesday 20th December 2005 8:07am

every time I read of Inigo montoya, I remember this chapter

great work

were I could find .txt files of the story?

patrik svensson posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 12:24pm

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Steven Augart posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2005 7:07am

This was a pleasure to read. What a clever idea. Thank you for writing the story. I read it compulsively, for hours yesterday and today.