Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Prince Charon posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 7:19am for One Week Later

Interesting. Sad about Daphne, though.

vheritas posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 7:12am for One Week Later

Well...it did answer all the questions (and I really liked the potion withdrawl idea)...but it seemed very rushed and abrupt.
I'm glad Harry didn't marry Tracey, and I can continue to believe he and Hermione got together.
Thanks for another fun, enjoyable and very readable story, Crys.

Hypochondriac posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 6:39am for One Week Later

Nice, so guess the story is finished? Seemed a bit rushed but glad you finished it rather then abandoning it.

Though I kind of wanted to see how Harry reacted to the news of Daphne's death. The reaction Harry's friends had to the court case since that seemed to be a secret between Harry and Tracey.

slickrcbd posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 5:41am for One Week Later

This seems rushed to me. Also, the amount of time being only one week doesn't seem right. People are talking like it's been a lot longer since the events happened, at least a month if not longer. Also the lack of details of the aftermath and fallout from the events in the previous chapter has a serious disconnect for me. The story was good so far, but this chapter made me go "WTF?" and wonder if you just lost interest or inspiration for the story. In which case, I commend you for finishing it, even though the ending was a bit of a let-down and of a much lower quality compared to the rest.

prateek91 posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 3:09am for One Week Later

Greattt story!!!!!good work....nly a little disappointed about Daphne's death....Keep up the good work....

BJH posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 3:09am for One Week Later

Wow, I definitely didn't see that coming!

Nice way to end it though, especially leaving it open ended like that. I would have liked to see a bit more in this chapter though, not a drawn out court scene but maybe some other people's POVs.

Nicely crafted story though and thuroughly enjoyable.

BJH

Illusia posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 3:07am for One Week Later

wtf, did you get bored with this story or something?

Clell65619 posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 1:34am for One Week Later

- Ok, wow.

- A very odd ending to an interesting story.

- I had to go back to the beginning of the story and read the story as a single piece to see that the ending fit, and I was amazed how well the ending meshed with the story.

- Well done. I quite enjoyed it.

Crys replied:

Coming from a fellow wordsmith that I respect, I appreciate that.

Glad you've enjoyed it.   Only one chapter to go.

winoniel posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 1:26am for One Week Later

Great chapter! Seeing it from Tracey's POV was interesting, but leaves so many questions!

I liked the way you were able to settle the slavery issue rather painlessly (Oh, well, I suppose except for Harry's dying). Good job.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 1:23am for One Week Later

A nice ending that wraps up most of the loose ends. What makes this story really stand out amongst the 'noise' is that Harry stays in character. He's noble and honourable but he listens when someone points out to him the easier way of getting things done.

I'm left wondering exactly whose plan that was to give Tracey her freedom. Either way, it was suspiciously Slytherin.

What will happen in the future? Well, that is another story.

Very well done, Crys.

BenRG's Overall Rating: 8.5/10

bluminous posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 12:57am for One Week Later

You killed Daphne!!! I would have liked it if Tracy died instead.


Very good story, thanks for sharing it with us.

Renzo7 posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 12:50am for One Week Later

Hello. Thanks for uploading.

Is that the end? Sure feels like it. I hope to see more updates soon.

miahtech posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 12:38am for One Week Later

I have to admit, I'm not really happy with the ending. However, overall, it was an excellent story. I was always looking forward to its updates. Which, from me, is a decent compliment. :) Hope you continue to write such stories that'll keep me looking forward to them.

Change posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 12:32am for One Week Later

Well uhm...

Odd ending.... They seemed to be going somewhere with their relationship and then all of a sudden it is all over ? I mean they had an agreement about the 'divorce' right. So why the hard feelings. Just seems off to me.

karekid2006 posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 12:17am for One Week Later

i liked most of the story
but i dont like that daphne died
or that they are no longer a couple

impatientuser posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 12:11am for One Week Later

short and sad =(

tomandeva posted a comment on Friday 16th October 2009 11:11pm for One Week Later

I love the way you handled Harry and Tracey's 'divorce'. It felt so - right.

But, I'm a little confused about 'goodbye'. It's late May. Don't Harry and Tracey still have a month before they graduate (and their N.E.W.T.s still to sit)? Are they going to just ignore each other for that period, or did Dumbledore let them graduate early?

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 16th October 2009 10:05pm for One Week Later

This seems off a bit, maybe because Harry saved them from Malfoy, and the Daphne dies anyway, and he and TRracey, who seemed to be heading in a nice direction, are splitsville. I've got to wonder what else might be with this, or if this is it. If so, a little let down just because I hoped the three of them would have a happy ending, and we'd find out what happened to the others. If there's an upcoming twist to this, then obviously, I'll be waiting anxiously, and looking forward to what happens with them all, as well as finding out more about the others that went with Harry and those that didn't. Happy writing, and thanks for a wonderful fic.

Peter Clark posted a comment on Friday 16th October 2009 9:17pm for One Week Later

? Only one scene? Most unusual for Crys. Good scene, though. Gave lots of info about the aftermath.

Crys replied:

Yep, only one scene.

The previous chapter was from another PoV, and the next chapter is set in a different time frame, so it made sense to split it there.

Rage and Light posted a comment on Friday 16th October 2009 8:47pm for One Week Later

You know I was enjoying this story up until the last two chapters, I am sorry to say that I was hoping for a much more happy ending with alot more romance and I also hate that you killed daphane off. But part from that this was a good story but the ending has ruined it for me

david