Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Thursday 8th May 2008 5:17am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Voldemort smirked, facing Potter. "You've fought well, boy. I'll give you one chance - join me, become my second in command, and we can rule the world!"

Lucius Malfoy, Voldemort's current second-in-command, wasn't as fond of his boss's intention to oust him. "Twenty years of servitude for this? Avada Kedavra!"

Crys replied:

Thanks.    Scene added to the file.   Your 36th.

goddessa39 posted a comment on Tuesday 6th May 2008 1:07pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Hey, i get random ideas all the time, and I thought one up: Harry shooting Voldemort in the head with Denis the Menace's fireball+marshmellow slingshot.

Maybe he is introducing Arthur to a good barbecue.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Friday 2nd May 2008 4:42pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Crys, I'm writing in response to a review. St Trinian's is a fictional school which is the stuff of legends, and sometimes rather lewed jokes, amongst the British Isles. You may, or may not, be aware that a movie has been recently made, based on the original cartoon strip. I recommend you see the movie, it is excellent.

Meanwhile, I support the St Trinian's suggestion. The kids at St Trinian's are supposed to be juvenile delinquents with an intelligent twist. They're worse! Moldie Voldie deserves to be attacked by them! And the teachers are unorthodox, as well. The movie of St Trinians could probably be used in Britain as a very good example of the reason to return corporal punishment. I expected to see it at least once. The kids are in desperate need of it!

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 28th April 2008 3:21am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Harry and Hermione find a strange artifact that is said to help to bring justice into the world. This artifact sends their plea of help to Tyr, Ilmater and Torm.

Greetings

Killer07 (Time for a little divine justice)

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Sunday 27th April 2008 2:20pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

And another, more humiliating one:


Voldemort cursed under his breath. His resurrection was unstable; having his Horcruxes spread out weakened its anchoring to his body. Still, that was the point - so that if his body were to be destroyed, his soul would have a backup anchor. Even with that weakness, destroying Hogwarts would be easy!

***

"Look, you don't have to be so modest! Whatever you did, it made Voldemort topple right over - all of Dumbledore's signs say that his spirit wasn't able to escape! You're a hero!"

Colin Creevy blushed. "But all I wanted to do was commemorate the battle for the papers! How was I supposed to know there was some truth to cameras stealing souls?"

Crys replied:

Thanks.    Scene added to the file.   Your 35th.

Gullwhacker2 posted a comment on Sunday 27th April 2008 2:14pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Inspired by, but requires no knowledge of, Black Cat.

Harry could only look on in horror as Voldemort's ultimate spell wrought havoc upon the battlefield. A serpent of green light, extending from his wand, striking Auror and Death Eater alike with the power of an Avada Kedavra!

"Potter! I am immortal! I am unstoppable! The Serpent of Death is my power - it is my very will!"

In a panic, Harry used a Finite on the spell - as his wand was brothers with that of Voldemort, the green serpent shattered into a million sparks of light.

And Voldemort toppled over - alive, but comatose. His will had been shattered - he could fight no more.

Crys replied:

Thanks.    Scene added to the file.   Your 34th.

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Thursday 24th April 2008 3:52pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

I don't think anybody's done this yet:

Hermione shuddered at what she saw. Even Voldemort hadn't deserved a fate like this!

"What happened?" asked Ron, looking even more poleaxed than usual.

"Well, Ronald," Hermione explained, "Voldemort found out that there is another magical school in these islands. He promptly Apparated there and told the pupils and teachers that he was the great Lord Voldemort, and that they would now obey him."

"And---?"

"You just don't say things like that to the students here at St. Trinian's!" Hermione shivered at the horrible remains that were all that was left of the Dark Lord after the students had mobbed him. "Oooh, I bet that had to hurt!"

Crys replied:

I suspect that "St. Trinian's" is supposed to be a reference to something, but I don't recognize it, I'm afraid.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd April 2008 6:25pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Jeepers flipping creepers, 325 was unusual. Well done anyway.

Hmmm. Suggestions. A Time-Turner, Nazis and Gyspy Weird Stuff. Might also help that he's not Aryan. Idea keeps buzzing about, but won't let me get a proper hold of it. Bloody plot-buzzers, just GO AWAY!!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 2:47pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Okay, this one would need a lot of fleshing out and it's not exactly death, but I can't help but wonder what Tommy-boy would do if he got caught in the magical equivalent of an infinite do-loop? Yeah, I know, I'm showing a certain age; OTOH, I've seen what happens when there's a print statement in an infinite do-loop - first time I ever saw one of those old IBM line printers go to full feed speed.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 11th April 2008 8:37am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Voldemort moved disillusioned through the crowds of muggles. If he weren't so keen on sneaking up on the Boy-who-kept-avoiding-his-death, he would wipe them out without a thought. Snape had been trying to find Potter's hide out for months, and finally, but not even Dumbledore knew where Potter was hiding, reportedly training.

He cast his detection spells over the opening to the artificial cave. Nothing -- not a trace of magic. Yet Voldemort was getting nervous. The boy was only going to be here for a few minutes. Theoretically, he was hiding in the crowds of muggles who were in the area.

At least he had discovered one thing -- Potter wasn't in England; he wasn't even in Europe. No wonder his Death Eaters were unable to find any trace of him. They would concentrate on North America. And should Potter not show up today, they would begin their search on this penisula and search the whole country. You couldn't keep a scry sheild up all the time! He would get Potter no matter what.

The muggle voice that was using the muggle version of a Sonorus charm started its expected recitation. When it was done, and Potter felt it was secure, he would meet in this tunnel with one of his minions from "Dumbledore's Army," probably that mudblood that Malfoy's brat was always going on about.

He reached the lowest part of the tunnel, and looked up. Above him were three cone shaped devices attached to the bottom of one of the strangest muggle airplanes he had ever seen. There was steam coming out of it, which confused him. He knew about steam locomotives, but he was pretty sure that airplanes didn't use the same same type of engine as the Hogwart's Express.

He smiled to himself. He had figured it out. The airplane would take off, and Potter would look down the opening to make sure it was safe before coming down. All he had to do was not be seen from above.

He moved a few feet into the tunnel, as he listed to the muggle announcer as he counted down the last ten seconds.

"10. 9. 8. Ignition sequence starting. 5. 4. We have ignition. 1. 0. We have liftoff."

Even though he wasn't directly beneath the rocket engins, being in the exhaust tunnels isn't a very good place to be during launch. Cameras set in there are sometimes found a half a mile away.

Thwaaack posted a comment on Wednesday 9th April 2008 10:03pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

While taking his nightly bubblebath, (A guilty pleasure that none of his deatheaters know about) Lord Voldemort realizes he forgot his favorite rubber duckie. As he's stepping out of the tub to retrieve it, he slips and cracks his head on the sink and then the floor.

Crys replied:

Slipping in the bathroom has already been used, I'm afraid.   #116

twistedmic posted a comment on Friday 4th April 2008 12:49am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

"I am now immortal!" Voldemort
crowed after consuming the Waters of Life potion. "Now nothing of this planet can harm me!"

Voldemort sneered and swaggered over to where Harry, Hermione and Ron were bound. " I will take great pleasure in removing you from this world."

"Buuuurrriiiiittttttooooooo!!"
Everyone turned to the sound of the cry and saw a large, bluish-green dog-shaped house run by and flattened Voldemort and a number of his top Death eaters.
"Was that a house?" Hermione asked in disbelief.

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd April 2008 8:05am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Voldy searches invisible for a place where he had hidden a magical artifact in his youth. While behind an old Ford POS two men in black suits enter the car.
Agent K "J Push the little red button"

Greetings

Killer07 (I want this car... or even better the car from MiB II :-) )

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2008 4:50pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

How about gassed to death by the Nazis, for practicing Dark stuff and weird stuff.

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2008 1:34am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Lilly Potter got attacked by a facehugger while pregrant. Mother instincts to protect her child direct her magic to kill the Xenomorph inside her. This has a little side effect on Harry. a part of the Xenomorph DNA gets absorbed by Harry. This results in a Harry that is stronger than normal Humans with accid blood and the ability to crawl on wands. And his animagus form is a full Xenomorph Warrior. (I think this is definitively a "Power he knows not")

Greetings

Killer07 (suddenly i want to watch Alien and don't have it in my DVD collection :'-( )

Zarz posted a comment on Tuesday 1st April 2008 7:22am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

Have you ever watched the TV show MacGyver? It's really fun, with a hero who can manage to do just about anything with a Swiss Army Knife, duct tape, and a few paperclips. I can just imagine a scene where Harry or one of his friends is finally captured, only to be thrown into the same dungeon as a few other randomly kidnapped muggles. As no one bothered to search the "hapless muggle", the entire crew is home for dinner, possibly leaving behind a beautiful explosion cobbled together with some torn clothes and magical lawn fertilizer or somesuch. (If you've never watched the show, it's really good, and the first season is on the CBS website for free viewing.)

Great work as always, and I can't wait to see what you manage to come up with next.

One other note, if one doesn't know the crossover, it's sometimes pretty hard to recognize. Perhaps you could post what it's crossed with, possibly at the bottom so people can guess if they want to.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.

DragoFlare posted a comment on Monday 31st March 2008 3:18am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

The final battle was nigh. The Great hall of Hogwarts was filled with the bodies of both students and deatheaters. Both sides formed a circle around Harry and Voldermort.

"Now, I will finally end your miserable existence one and for all!" The dark lord cackled.

His body lengthened, as he assumed his animagus form, a hundred foot basilisk!

Harry simply smirked, "I anticipated this, and brought a little friend along for just such an occasion."

Harry pulled his invisibility cloak off a medium sized cage, revealing a full grown rooster.

The basilisk's eyes widened as it tries to slither away.

"COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOO!" the rooster squawked.

As soon as the bird cried out, Voldermort keeled over, deader than a doornail.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to the file.

TheHard posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 2:20pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

LoL, the one when Vernon stab with the drill was funny :)... and you put twice te one of WhyDoYouNeedToKnow :P

iluvchocs posted a comment on Sunday 23rd March 2008 3:30pm for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

These are hilarious - you've done a great job XD

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th March 2008 8:46am for Three Hundred and One to Three Hundred and Fifty

A Protoss scout found young Harry being abused by the Dursleys and sensed great powers inside him. He decided to take and raise Harry away from them. Later they wonder how a letter from earth reached them on Aiur but decided to allow Harry his education in Hogwarts so that he can further control those strange powers he developed besides his psi powers. After Voldy just got resurected he found out that the strange thinks on Harry's arms are some form of weapons that cut through him like a hot knife goes through butter.

Greetings

Killer07