Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

myrthe1203 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd July 2014 6:42am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

Idea - Voldemort looking for the Holy Grail or a similar artifact in order to boost his powers, and falling victim to Killer Rabbit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Thursday 4th March 2010 9:45pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

While chasing Harry Potter on brooms, Voldemort cast an experimental time spell. If he did it right, it would send him through time just far enough into the past that he'd appear in front of the meddlesome brat.

He didn't cast it right.

He looked around, seeing a devastated earth below him, and hearing rhythmic booms in the distance. Then he heard a snarling roar, and looked up to see a group of Muggle aircraft, all diving down at him. As the first bullets whistled past his ears, he tried to evade.

Unfortunately, compared to a Fokker Triplane, even the fastest, most manouverable broom is slow and clumsy. And the lead Muggle pilot, the one in the scarlet machine, was a very good shot.

Voldemort's last thoughts, as he spun down on his flaming broomstick to the ground, where the incessant shellfire would macerate him for all time, were "Curse you, Red Baron!"

Manfred von Richthofen shook his head sadly. This was one victory he was not going to claim. If he told his superiors that he had shot down Death, riding on a broom over No-Man's-Land, they'd put him in a padded cell for the rest of the War.

scott rockwood posted a comment on Thursday 18th September 2008 2:05am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

was the lorry in scene 194 Optimus Prime by any chance?

Crys replied:

Yep.

Thanks for reviewing.

Johnny Eagle posted a comment on Saturday 10th May 2008 11:27am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

158 - I know the feeling (sort of)
164 - Lord of the Rings?
168 - Duck season!

Crys replied:

164 - yep, LotR

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 21st March 2008 12:11pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

what was 156 from?

Crys replied:

156?   Er . . . Don't know, actually.   One of the Monty Python movies had that scene as kind of a interlude,, WTF scene thing.

Johnny Eagle posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 12:04am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

171: Nemesis from Resident Evil 3?
192: ......

Crys replied:

171 isn't patterened off of any one character.   More like poking fun at the whole horror genre.

192: Don't know what Laume was smoking when it was originally written, but I thought the idea was funny enough to use.

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 7:24pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

My little brother gave me this idea :-)
Voldy and co are destroying a great part of a forest to build a ritual circle. Unfortunately he is seen by the Ent's and those are not very pleased with the destruction...

Greetings

Killer07 (If Saruman lost against them Moldyshorts doesn't stand a chance against this force of nature)

Crys replied:

Please forward my thanks to your little brother.   Bunny is used in the next chapter.

Nova Lily Evans Potter posted a comment on Monday 30th July 2007 2:44pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

I almost died of laughter!

I have a very good idea for you!Have you ever seen PANS LABYRINTH? If you have, you might know what I'm talking about, if not, rent it.

Voldemort and his Death Eaters go into the room where the Pale Man is and finds a lot of food.

"I'm so hungry," Pettigrew whined. Everyone was hungry so they began to eat the food.

They didn't see the Pale Man wake up and put his eyes into his palms. He saw that he had guests and walked towards them.

"Master? Who's that?" Severus Snape asked. He looked to find the Pale Man was coming towards them.

"Some idiot?" Voldemort told them.

Well, The Pale Man did have a good five course meal, every single Death Eater was eaten as well as Voldemort.

There is something to learn in all this: DO NOT EAT ANYTHING WHEN THERE IS A STRANGE PALE MAN WITH EYES IN FRONT OF HIM OR YOU WILL DIE!

How's that?

Nova

Crys replied:

Never heard of Pan's Labyrinth, I'm afraid.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Sunday 29th July 2007 5:03pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

I don't know where I found this one, or if I even dreamed it up. I'm pretty sure I've seen it, here, already: Voldemort's last thought before the toxic fumes overwhelmed him was disgust at the betrayal of one of his most faithful lieutenants. Severus Snape, minutes earlier, had walked into the crowded room, asked for everyone's attention, and simply informed the Dark Lord: "Bite me, I quit!" before dropping a large bag of dungbombs. Snape, having had the sense to wear a muggle gas-mask, escaped in the confusion of the toxic fumes. Apparantly there were no other survivors.

My sincere apologies to whomever I managed to steal that one from.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to next chapter.

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 8:20pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

The Vorlons remove Moldyshorts because he endangers their precious circle with his plans.

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 6:50pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

Oh and before i forgot grandpa Godric and Grandma Helga to aren't amused that their son James was killed and grandson Harry is a target of Moldyshorts.

Greetings

Killer07 (How to piss of all four founders at once...)

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 6:29pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

The founders are not normal wizards but sorcerers that live around 2000 years. Now after 15 years of hibernation grandpa salazar and grandma rowena aren't amused. Their darling daughter Lily was killed and the killer is after their grandson Harry. Time to teach this stupid great great great etc. nephew of them a few lessons and after that check if petunia wasn't switched at birth because they can't believe to have such a stupid daughter...

Greetings

Killer07

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2007 11:01am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

Or if I really wanted to be fiendish...

Lord Voldemort cowered in a corner. He had thought killing Harry Potter would make him win. All he had done, he found out too late, was to make Hermione Granger very, very angry. He tried to Apparate, or use wandless magic, but no use. As he gibbered in a corner, Dolores Umbridge appeared...stark naked, and reeking of enough Love Potion to stop an army. She took one look at him, squeed loudly, and attacked.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Scene added to the next chapter.

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2007 10:58am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

How about something with the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?

Voldemort drank the potion the three strange-looking visitors handed him. All of a sudden, he felt...different. "Ooh, wow, man, my hand's melting! Look at those colors! Faaar out, maaan..."

When Harry, Ron and Hermione came, Voldemort was sitting in a lotus position, with flowers behind his ears (he doesn't have hair, after all,) saying things like "Groovy," "far out," and "peace." Hermione knew instantly what had happened.

"Thanks for your help, Phineas, Fat Freddy and Freewheelin' Franklin. Good job I knew how to contact you, wasn't it?"

Franklin acted as spokesman. "No problem, little sister. That 'Lord Baltimore' dude...he was a bad trip. We just mellowed him out. We didn't expect him to eat _that_ much acid, but from the amount he took, he'll be 'eight miles high and falling fast' for about the next twenty years."

chlorinehamster posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2007 4:38pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

Alien or Predator or both?

Crys replied:

Predator's been used.   See #96

Never watched any of the  Alien movies.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2007 5:53am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

Voldy made one of his biggest mistakes ever. Planing a raid on a american wizard family called the Adams Family *EG*

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 69th

Scott M posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:25pm for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

If you're still accepting ideas, I thought I'd point out http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2822411/1/By_the_Hand_of_the_Other by me. I guearantee I wrote it without reading any of these, but I don't know whether some of them are similar or not.

Crys replied:

Scene used.   Thanks.

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:04am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

Voldy and co couldn't have choosen a target to raid in the muggle world that was more wrong...
The Muggle Labs of ENCOM are controled by an AI that already knew of the wizarding world and Voldy. It decides to use the digitizing laser to convert Voldy and co to programs and sends them to the game circuit...

Greetings

Killer07 (hmm should i play Tron 2.0 again...)

Killer07 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 5:52am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

hmm your scene with the good luck potion gave me the idea what if Wormtail dumped by accident a bad luck potion into Voldy's tea. A day of accidents and mishaps ending with a fatality :-)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.   Your 68th

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 3:36am for One Hundred and Fifty-One to Two Hundred

Silly of me, I know, but... To Vincent, below, the sun won't go supernova; it isn't big enough. It will, however, turn into a red giant, engulfing Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and part of the asteroid belt, so it's still a fairly valid concept. And I'd like to contribute a similar bunny: What if Harry or Hermione studies up on physics enough to realize that all speed is relative, and something standing still on Earth is actually moving at about thirty kps relative to the sun? Freeze Voldemort in place while pondering distractedly about such things, and Voldemort will suddenly find himself nearly eighteen hundred km behind Earth in just a minute, over a hundred thousand in an hour, and two and a half million in the space of a day. He'd pass the moon in about 2:45...

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.