Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 4:44pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

I do think your betas, the fight scene was very enjoyable. Your recent pension for cliffy's, on the other hand... Lol

sylvelle posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2013 10:09pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

I'm sorry to lose Godric :>(

The Seeker posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2013 11:18pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Crys, as I read this chapter's fight scenes, several adverbs jumped out. They reminded me of those Jeconais uses. Your ending AN makes me wonder if you two use the same betas.

Regardless, fantastic chapter - both the broad strokes and the details!

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 9:20pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

A most excellent battle!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 6th February 2011 12:51am for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Never seen someone transfigure someone else into a stick before. Clever!

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 28th August 2008 6:46pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

I what tied Moldie to this realm when the supposed AK bounced back at him? Shouldn't there be some sort of exorcism or soul banishment of Moldie?

Crys replied:

This story isn't HBP or  DH compatible.   Therefore, I'm going with:

One of Voldy's unspecified "dark rituals to grant him immortality" during his first rise saved his bacon, but it was a one-use thing.  

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 22nd July 2007 8:18pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

This is very good. Very well set up but who found Harry unconscious? I guess we will find out. Thanks for writing. pms

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 11:35am for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Outstanding chapter!!!! I can't believe this amazing story is coming to an end, but what a great end it is coming to. I can't wait to read the last chapter. Do keep up the outstanding work:):):):)

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 8:01pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

sooooo..... what next

Alex00 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 4:48pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Good job.

brad posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 4:31pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Good battle. As you promised in your reply to my last review, Harry definitely didn't find this one as easy as the Hogsmeade conflict. Starting with Bellatrix it seemed that you weren't going to let him off easy; and he was clearly outmatched by Voldemort, needing Godric's distraction in order to use the sword.

Why didn't either Harry or Godric use an unblockable Avada Kevada to get through Tom's shield? Apologies if the good guys' inability to use an unforgivable has already been covered.

Lots of stories getting finished this week, for some reason ... :-) ... will there be a Scion epilogue/conclusion coming our way soon?

Crys replied:

Glad you enjoyed that Harry didn't have an easy time of it.

To cast an AK (or Crucio), the caster must have enough hate in them.   Neither does.   I covered it, some, during the toad's trial.   Harry simply can't cast a Crucio properly.   I extended the same logic for the AK and to Godric for the same reasons (not to mention all his spells are wandless).

And to answer the last question: yes.   Scion chapter 48 later today.

Silo posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 2:49pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

kool let see what hapens next

warpwizard posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 12:21pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Good stuff. Decent fight scenes. :)

scott2 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 9:53am for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Deatheaters or Ministry? Leave us hanging, will you! (shakes fist angrily in authors general direction).

In any case Great chapter :)

Crys replied:

Naw.   If I wanted to leave you hanging, I'd make you wait a month for the next chapter.   As it is, it'll be out later today.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 3:16pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

Nice fight scene. I love nice fight scenes! Thanks for kicking Moldy Voldy' ass, Harry! And awesome writing, Crys!

Ayup, this is the kind of chapter that makes fan fiction worthwhile (despite how badly some of it sucks toilet paper)

taxzombie posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 2:55pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

That was a heck of a cliffie you left us with.

Overall an outstanding chapter. I real gripper. Thank you for sharing it.

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 2:30pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

You killed Kenny! err Godric And a whole lot of other people too.

But come on. Harry hasn't spent that much time around Tonks that since she's out of the picture he starts tripping over troll-leg umbrella stands and banging his head on door frames as he takes a broom out of his pocket. Geesh!

Crys replied:

Wounded, exhausted, horrifically stressful couple hours, and having just watched his "Grandfather" die . . .   Harry's kinda out of it at the moment.   Give the guy some slack.

delta16669 posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 2:12pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

That was AWESOME!!!!! Normally the Heir of Gryffindor thing is so overdone that you want to strangle everyone. But this worked for me. I cant wait for the next chapter. I would say hurry up and write the damn thing but I dont wanna make you angry. So Ill beg:

PLEASE FINISH THIS! PLEASE! FOR MY SAKE AND MY SANITY!

Thank yoy

DJ posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 12:11pm for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

is that the end of the story? Or do we find out what happenes to Harry? Grate work on this chapter and thanks.

Crys replied:

Nope, that wasn't the end of the story.   We still have more coming.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 11:21am for 47 - "Are you crazy?"

Quite a chapter with a hot and heavy, casualty-intensive battle at the end and an expectable bittersweet victory at the end. What remains to be seen is who the new intruders are, Amelia's folk or new enemies. That's a nice cliffie to end on. I did like Nim's arguement with Harry about going and her logical demolition of all his arguements. I can't wait to see the next chapter even as I hate to see this story end.

Crys replied:

> I can't wait to see the next chapter even as I hate to see this story end.

That kind of line, especially from a good, long-term review like yourself, is one of the best compliments I can receive.   Thank you.