Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 12:54pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Finally! (also, why want the Rotfang Conspiracy revealed!?)

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2014 11:39am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

I hope this is not "out of the frying pan, into the fire."

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 7:54pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Most excellent! actually the pensieve memories of Fudge having Crouch Junior kissed instead of interrogated would work too.

dougal74 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 10:55am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

good chapter

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 2:56am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Good chapter, thisngs are getting better.

gunny

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 8:04pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Hi,
I've just finished the first 38 chapters of this excellent story, and I wished to lodge a review.
I found this from Bobmin's site and am VERY glad I did.
This is clearly superior fanfiction, both in technical execution and content. I am deeply impressed and have spent several happy hours reading this fine piece of writing.
I will continue to follow this, and am seriously looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.
vheritas@aapt.net.au

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 5:43am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Hey Crys! Just rereading this chapter again and that last bit about others being happy for other reasons seems to hint that the deez are going to be putting forth a puppet for Minister of Magic when elections are done. Just wondering just who that would be. Perhaps the oily Baron Parkinson? Bit obvious though, especially since Pansy is an escaped deez. Maybe a Carrow or Burgin or one of the that type. Or perhaps someone not expected. Say, what will become of Percy now that Fudge has been ousted? It would be typical of him to put all the blame one Harry for his career coming to a screaming halt now that he's worked for two idiots. Plus, with Ron's attitude as of late, I could see the two of them comiserating together. Hope to see the next chapter soon!!

Elleria posted a comment on Thursday 14th September 2006 9:38pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

This is simply amazing, very well written. I couldn't stop reading and ended up staying up way later than I wanted to. I am looking forward to the next chapter. More as soon as you can please.

lantana posted a comment on Thursday 14th September 2006 9:32am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Very interesting. I'm looking forward to continue reading your story.

Vtigo posted a comment on Friday 8th September 2006 1:04pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Update soon!

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Thursday 7th September 2006 10:18am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

When is the next posting! I've been checking everyday. I thought this last chapter with Fudge was wonderfully fulfilling! Hurry Up

jono74656 posted a comment on Thursday 7th September 2006 2:16am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

The downfall of Fudgie the Whale, Classic! *wipes away tears of joy*
That aside, this is one of the best written Harry/Tonks fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and I look forward to reading future chapters.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Tuesday 5th September 2006 4:39pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

UPDATE!!!! What is the next part?

rasul posted a comment on Thursday 31st August 2006 10:43pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

i just read ur story and i have to say u r one hell of a good author. keep up th egood work. update soon.

riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 31st August 2006 7:46pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

This is a very good. I hate admit I lost interested for sometime. Early in the story Harry lay conition for Dumbledore and the order of Phoenix using his house 1)leave me alone 2) don't tell me what to do. I don't see that he follow either condition and to me Harry did nothing. I thought Dumbledore was smart to try to fix his mistake but he never learn. I am surprise that Dumbledore is not just fired along with snape. I do wonder if Harry's friendship with Hermione and as strong as it used to be. The only that been read is from Ginny. I thought that Hermione would had a bigger role in the story. This is a great story.

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 29th August 2006 2:04pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

A little on the short side? Now there's an understatment. However, we did get rid of Rita and Fudge, so it was a good chapter.

firestorm69 posted a comment on Friday 25th August 2006 12:51pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

great story so far, waiting for more updates. keep 'em coming.

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 10:48am for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Oh how nice to see Umbridge in the previous chapter and now Fudge taken down. Simply delightful keep it coming!

rascaldi posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd August 2006 3:49pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Honestly? There's no such thing as a too long chapter.

Faith1 posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 12:40pm for 38 - The Fall of Fudge

Harry allowed himself a small, tight smile that could almost be called a smirk. It was an expression shared by more than one other in the room.
-DOWN WITH FEETIE FUDGE!

However, some of them were happy for different reasons.
-OoO cliffie!!!!

I realized that if I added the next part, then this chapter would get too long.
-Oooo-don't apologize, it's ur fic and u r gifting us with it's... erm.... prescence! yea....anyway, NO chapter can be TOO long... *grins maniaclly*
(anyone willling to give me sp lessons? ;) )