Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2019 10:50am for 34 - Dec 26

The attack on fudge was predictable, honestly I have been wondering why he wasn't booted out of office after the debacle at the ministry... The attack on Draco is similarly predictable, it does make me wonder how much collateral damage will occur in the coming battle. Of course it also begs the question, if Draco lives, where will he be staying? I assume some grim old place lol

maddsloth posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 11:36pm for 34 - Dec 26

I do not advocate execution of Death Eaters upon first arrest
- Why not? Upon capture, interrogation, and conviction the only difference is they get to escape and kill a few more people before they are killed. This seems kind of stupid.

saugart posted a comment on Monday 17th July 2006 3:26am for 34 - Dec 26

"then we are not getting anywhere and merely endangering the lives of our brave auror forces as well as the general populous



Here, you meant the homophone (word that sounds the same) populace

I enjoyed the chapter.

Crys replied:

You're right.   My bad.   Chapter fixed.   Thanks for pointing it out.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Friday 7th July 2006 11:26pm for 34 - Dec 26

Crud! Wow draco is really standing up for himself, but alas I know what the end score is already. Damn. Excellent job on the letter from ginny and harry's crafted response to fudgie. Keep up the awesome work!

Manatheron posted a comment on Friday 30th June 2006 10:48am for 34 - Dec 26

Excellent! Love the portrayal of hogwarts, it's interesting that she (he?) is taking such an active role in discipline. I do hope that harry isn't going to rush into battle himself, really, he is far to valuable a player to risk. It'd be like Sacrificing the queen to save a bishop in chess, Yes a bishop is valuable, but the queen is much MUCH more so.

ScoobyAngel posted a comment on Wednesday 28th June 2006 7:09pm for 34 - Dec 26

I have enjoyed your fan fic and hope to see another update soon.

Prongsie posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 8:44pm for 34 - Dec 26

Maybe some bunnies for the rest of the story:
having Ron lash out on Ginny for 'not grabbing her chance at Harry when she could' and him having to spend at least 3 hours floating above the lake at Hogwarts with the Giant Squid lurking underneath. Of course, someone feeds the Squid from time to time, but Ron doesn't need to know that, now does he? Another bunny: Draco who (in complete selfdefence, of course) uses some stuff from WWW (cute bunnies that explode when they sense perverts near them?) and refuses to admit it afterwards.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!

Crys replied:

Couple interesting bunnies.

Unfortunately, neither will be all that possible to include after chapter 35.

Sorry, but thanks for the ideas.

Dharshiga posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 3:08pm for 34 - Dec 26

Hi,

I just finished reading your entire story in one sitting no less and I must say I love it. This is my first Harry/Tonks fic since it's not a pairing I read often. I like the Potter-Black aristocratic story line. Its quite interesting with all the other characters and their lives mentioned. I'm curious to see if Draco will survive the attack. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job with the story. Please update soon.

~Lady Eliza

tom posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 1:16pm for 34 - Dec 26

Good story so far -- thought Snape was the Dark Arts Defense prof this year rather than potions master, and think this sentence has an extra word or two: " He almost wished she could have worked in how Fudge was taking trying (ineptly) to take political and security advice from an underage wizard."

need this book to finish so that I can resume normal life. :)

Crys replied:

He is.   Text changed about the potions cabinet.

 And you were right, there was an extra word in that sentence.   That text also changed.   Thank you, twice :)


Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 26th June 2006 12:00am for 34 - Dec 26

Just excellent 'subtle' attack on Fudge. No author can make him look too bad in my book.

Can't wait for the answer to the cliffie you've created here.

Fine work!

Janeth posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 2:37pm for 34 - Dec 26

I hate cliffhangers...

HyperGreenLlama posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 2:32pm for 34 - Dec 26

Ahh Cliffhanger. I like it. I can't wait for new chapters. :D Great work.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 3:27am for 34 - Dec 26

Good part, interesting cliffhanger.

More soon, please.

Jadzia posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 7:26pm for 34 - Dec 26

I just wanted to say that I'm slowly making my way through all your stories, and I love each and every one of 'em. You have a gift for detail that isn't dull, and your characterizations are lovely to read. Your plots are inventive, and the parts that are, of necessity, not so inventive, are still riveting. Keep up the good work. I passed your site on to my daughter, too. She's fourteen and everything I've read so far is appropriate for her to read, so thanks for that, as well.

Crys replied:

Glad you're enjoying it all.

I try to be honest in my ratings (or perhaps leaning toward conservative).   Nice to know one of the reader-parents out there agrees with me.

For our younger readers, the NSNS section (no smut, no slash) has four authors in it who are all quite good.   Hit the "other authors" link just below my banner and at the bottom of that page is the listing of the NSNS authors.

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 5:10pm for 34 - Dec 26

Oh geez, that's such an evil place to end the chapter! :P

Seriously though, I'm going to be sitting here until the next update wondering what's going to happen to Draco. And I'm very curious how Fudge is going to take Harry's little letter to the editor. hehe. I really like that Cissy and Andy are helping Harry out, very smart. I just love this story and the nickname for Tonks is great and very sweet. I can't wait until your next update.

Will Lucius be attacking? What about Tom in the pub? Any customers? Harry should think about giving Draco a portkey and brings him to the Tonks' house or something.

Crys replied:

Afraid you'll have to wait until the next chapter to get the answers to all of those questions.

Shadow High Angel posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 9:42am for 34 - Dec 26

Another great chapter, loved the letter to the editor, can't wait for more.

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 1:19am for 34 - Dec 26

Please continue. This was a rather short chapter and I look forward to you continuing this story, eagerly.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 23rd June 2006 6:17pm for 34 - Dec 26

A really good chapter. I like the way Harry dealt with Fudge and his "quote of the BWL"! After Sirius death and the fact that he was imprisoned without a trial there is no way Harry
would allow someone to be executed without a prior conviction and an interogation to back up the act. Thank you for writing. This is really good. pms

MichelleG posted a comment on Friday 23rd June 2006 2:43pm for 34 - Dec 26

Another good chapter. I love this story. Can't wait for more.

Jadzia posted a comment on Friday 23rd June 2006 2:40pm for 34 - Dec 26

This is brilliant! I read the whole thing in one sitting and eagerly anticipate the next chapters.