Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Sunday 17th November 2019 12:41pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Your betas were right, the conflict was necessary for growth, especially when it is such an inherent part of Harry that it was even believable in Canon lol

PJ posted a comment on Thursday 8th August 2019 12:08pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

"Hurt her and I'll string you up by your Gonads"

"Fuck you bitch! You sure seem to like living in my hose and eating my food. Next time you threaten me in my own house you can get the hell out of it."

Ka-ris posted a comment on Thursday 15th March 2012 11:44am for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

had a thought when Volde was called a bastard.

We know that Tom Riddle Sr was appearantly marryed to Tom's mother when she got pregnant.

But she stoped doseing him wiht the love potion and was "turned out" before she gave birth.

Bastard is defined as a child of unwed parents or alternatively a child born out of wedlock.

It seems which definitiuon you use matters in this case

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 6:19pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Love this story. Actually if Lucius is given the Death penalty soon Draco will be Baron Malfoy. he can turn his House around.

Love what Harry did to the point system. Especially since it allies equally to all professors.

maddsloth posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 2:23pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

"I heard a rumor that you were attacked and seriously hurt by brains, Weasley. How ironic is that?" Draco asked
- That had me rolling

How has he yet to tell his allies in Hogwarts about the compulsion charm on Dumbles? Or did I miss him telling them?

dougal74 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 8:36am for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

good chapter

bobman posted a comment on Thursday 29th May 2008 4:03am for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Technically, Voldemort IS a bastard. After all, his father left his mother as soon as he got out from under the love potions (which was before Voldy was born), so Voldemort is a bastard in all meanings of the word.

And great chapter in a great story.

Crys replied:

Yep, V is a bastard.   We know that, but at this point Harry does not.   AD told him during HBP, IIRC.   This is an alternate sixth year fic.

Glad you're enjoying the story.

pstibbons posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 3:53pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Have I mentioned before how much I love the wonderfulliticiousness (sic) and hilarious sappiness of the dialog and (realistic but feelgood in an arsekicking kind of way) plot?

This is my second reading of the story and I still like it.

Good idea with the portrait points parliament, btw.

Aurilia posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 9:20pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

The entire time Harry was in the Broomsticks, I kept imagining a sign outside saying "Harry Potter available for Serious Conversation, 12pm-3pm. No appointment necessary."

Crys replied:

*laugh*

He let the one he wanted to talk with (Ginny) know he was going to be there. The others (Hermione, Draco, McG, and the GGG [Gryffindor Giggling Girls aka Lav and Parv]) saw him by coincidence. He wasn't surprised at Hermione's stop, but he wasn't looking for her. If he'd been there longer, most of the rest of the D.A. woulda ended up stopping to say "hi".

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 12:45pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Ch.26 - - Draco makes a very Slytherin decision - perhaps his first smart as a Slytherin decision.

Ron can be blunt, bullheaded, and dense, and he and Harry push all the right buttons when they fight.

Nic e angst moment

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 11:43am for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Wow Crys! That was an awesome chapter, I some how missed it, when it originally came in. The angst was very well done and executed, and while not needed it does help make them more human i suppose. Excellent job on the trip to the broomstick and especially harry and draco and ron's whiny blowup. give the boy a tissue! Excellent chapter!

Merle Corey posted a comment on Saturday 4th February 2006 4:05pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Another very good chapter. I agree with the idea that Hermione and Ron would make a terrible couple, for many of the same reasons stated in the chapter. As for Harry's protectiveness, I think it is over done in a lot of fanfiction. Just before heading off to the the Department of Mysteries, Harry tried to get the others stay behind, but said in the end something along the lines of, "Fine, it's your choice." It happened quickly in the argument, but I think it is a telling part of Harry's character, and I do not think that he is a hypocrite. Cheers!

Joel1 posted a comment on Saturday 21st January 2006 3:00pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

This is a great story that you're writting, but what else would I expect from you than a great story.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 20th January 2006 8:29pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Ilike this chapter. Harry needs a reality check now and then. Girls just think different than guys. They have to hear that from time to time. I like Ginny in this. She makes a good sounding board for someone like Harry. Thank you for writing. I look forward to more story.

Claire posted a comment on Friday 20th January 2006 7:17am for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Hi,

I somewhat object to you breaking up Ron & Hermione but you are forgiven. :) I like Ginny calling Harry an insensitive cad.

patrik svensson posted a comment on Thursday 19th January 2006 2:58am for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 18th January 2006 6:13am for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Very good, when us guys get it figured out the girls change the rules.

gunny

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 3:34pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Excellent chapter, well rounded and straight-foreward, The whole 'relationship angst' was well portrayed, and I love both the humanized Minnie, and the explanation for the point system. I realize that Draco is a Bastard, but would I would like to make a challenge to you.

I want you to have draco save Ron from somthing, neither of them can like what happened, Draco has to try justifying it in his mind even though he reacted on instinct, and they both have to continue hating each other. (Kinda like a reverse James potter/ Severus Snape situation.)

Untill next time, keep up the excellent work!

Hoss posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 2:48pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Fun as always. Thanks

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 12:03pm for 26 - Hogsmeade Weekend

Nice chapter. Nice ending!

Well, I'm happy ... Harry and Hermione are friends again. Now if he can just jetison Tonks and get together with his best friend ... just joking. I *am* pleased that they've made up, and liked very much Harry's gesture of consolation/support when Hermione told him about her problems with Ron. Thanks for that.

Re the DA ... pleased to have a good reason for continuing it under Snape! Now if someone could have just told JKR the same thing ...

Ron's easy to take either way, isn't he? I mean, all the petty background is there - his jealousy, envy over Harry's titles and money, etcetera, so one could easily extrapolate him into being a selfish prat, as you have here. Other authors have picked on the good points of canon, like his putting himself in front of Harry in PoA, or ... well, I'm not a Ron man myself, but I'd guess there is other positive evidence.

Loved the whole points system thing; I wondered how you could set up something which countermanded Snape's bias in a reasonable and balanced manner. The headmasters' voting on the points was very clever.

Thank you for the chapter!