Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Sunday 17th November 2019 12:14am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Wow, dropping the full story of Riddle, Lucy targetting Ginny and all, will be huge!

Will it give a clue about their understanding of horcux(es)?

btw, has the burning chicken shared any intel?

also, are dopey's other partners Cheatem & Howe?

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 5:15pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

I think Harry sending in that article is a very good thing!

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 8th April 2010 3:23am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Remus is wrong. Based on canon, Harry is anything but smart.
He idolized two of his abusers and married "she-who-wanted-the-boy-who-lived." Didn't see any sign of brains in Harry anywhere in that story.
Also, Bumbles is being awful quiet through this story. He is so convinced of his own godhood, he couldn't possibly stop manipulating and playing games.

dougal74 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 6:52am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

good chapter

Aberbadger posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 9:20am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Can you just imagine a baby Harry calling Gryffindor "Gampy Goddy"!?
Also, of course there wouldn't be any metamorphs in the Tonks line! Ted Tonks is a muggle-born!

Aurilia posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 7:43pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

I like the limitations you put on Tonks' morphing ability. I get sick of people assuming it's unlimited. Thanks for another wonderful chapter.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 9:46am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Ch.20 - - Ah, Harry and Tonks grow closer as he loves her for the real, base, her.

Am I right?

Great story!

Merle Corey posted a comment on Friday 3rd February 2006 6:05pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

I was wondering why you set the limits that you did with metamorphamagi (plural form?). If a wizard can conjure something, is that not "creating" mass? I enjoyed the Harry - Tonks interaction. I thought that it was quite realistic.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 1:15pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Good one.

gunny

Daniel Hensley posted a comment on Sunday 4th December 2005 6:30am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

I find this story very interesting. I was wondering when you were going to update next.

Mikee posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 4:29pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

What an absolutely delightful story. I found it today, and couldn't stop reading. I really like how you've characterized everyone. Well done. I am so looking forward to finding out what happens when Harry runs into Hermione in Diagon Alley. That should be interesting. I am also looking forward to finding out what happens wen the junior deez (.love that.) try to cross the wards to Hogwarts. Thank you for a great afternoon reading your story.

hpfan_4life posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 6:36pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Wow! Awesome story. Very interesting. I just love it. One of the best I've read. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 1:57pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Yippee!!
Some one else thought of that! I always wanted an metamorphmagus Harry, but I lack the skills to bring him to life. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
One question. Maybe I am being dim but why did they visit the chamber of secrets earlier. Is it because Harry wants to check the facts for his story to the prophet? Though that seems unlikely.
Confused...
Still, I love this fic!
Especially Godric, so again thank you

Meghan posted a comment on Thursday 24th November 2005 11:23am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Another lovely chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes-- more soon and quickly, very quickly! :D Happy Thanksgiving too if you celebrate it.

slashslut posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd November 2005 1:32am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

i really, *really* like this story! it's very well-written (which is a rarity!) and engaging.
i'm glad that this is harry/tonks and not harry/ginny as most het pairings seem to put those two together. i dont have anything against it but tonks deserves more scene time:)
see you next chapter! update soon.

Knight_Hax0r posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2005 2:36pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Other than Harry and Tonks being together and Remus perfering his own gender, you have an excellent story here! Though I must point out that there is a lot of slandar for one Hogwarts Headmaster, and while i whole heartily agree that he is a manipulative arsehole, Ive seen only a couple of stories that looked upon him in favour. He did die in Rowling's Half-blood Prince, so you would think that some sympathy, albiet undeserved, would go to him!?!?? (>.

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2005 12:05pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Pleasant chapter. No earth-shattering action sequences or surprices, but some good substance that fleshes out Harry's current life. Tonks' observations on Harry's duelling weaknesses were interesting, as were her comments on morphing (I think I've read the centre-of-mass theory elsewhere, maybe on Jeconais's group - or did you cover it in The Unknown Power?).

I liked Harry's desire to see the 'real' Tonks - something you did cover in The Unknown Power, I think. Always a nice touch though.

Thanks for the chapter!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2005 7:29am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Good chapter - did enjoy your putting in the limitations aspects, although most HP fic seem to put them in only so Harry can blow huge holes through them. Hope that Harry and Tonks get to snog a little soon.
Thanks

Terry Swain posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2005 4:05am for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

great story. looking forward to more of it.

cmzanna posted a comment on Monday 21st November 2005 3:12pm for 20 - Trial Reactions and Metamorphs

Crys, this flows sweetly and all too fast... I'm trying very hard to resist begging for more :) can't wait to see what happens next!