Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

  • Previous
  • Next

LordLexx posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2019 10:58am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

I'm still greatly disturbed by you putting Hermione with the ginger oaf. Anyone that thinks that those two characters from cannon should be romantically involved have a few screws loose. Their relationship is nothing but a domestic violence case waiting to happen. Who threw the first curse/hit would be questionable.

Wanderer posted a comment on Saturday 16th November 2019 9:27pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

I get that Tonks is not showing any interest in little kid Harry - especially since he has Ginny as an age-appropriate gf.

It sounds like Hermione sounding concerned. Hopefully he doesn't get insulted by her fearful attempt to show her concern.

Upandcomer posted a comment on Tuesday 13th November 2018 1:14am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

What about killing proff. quirrel first year

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Wednesday 8th June 2011 1:56pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

lol poor Hermione. so predictable. good chapter

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 4:01pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Sounds like Hermione alright. But she does sound worried about Harry. Ginny doesn't. that is part of the reason I think Ginny still sees Harry as TBWL. You don't worry about a Hero only a human being.

Harry needs to calmly write Hermione a few facts. Tell her about the occlumency in code of course.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Thursday 19th June 2008 8:53pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

I know that Laura is only 6, but most six year olds can spell the name they use for their mother.

In the commonwealth (Britian + colonies - America) the 'o' in mom, momma ect is an 'u'. PLEASE it is most distracting to have the characters speak with American accents in a British fanfic.

dougal74 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:44am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

good chapter

Aberbadger posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 3:23am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

"Dadda says you've fought the REALLY BAD wizard five times and a giant snake and dememtos and lots and lots of bad guys. You hafta be lots more than sixteen!"

You mean Harry has fought De Fresh Saver!?

Sythe posted a comment on Friday 13th April 2007 6:37am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Oh, please! Talk about being both a wimp and a sap. You aren't even on the same level as what've seen around here. Harry diving into the heart of an attack is a complete illogical cliche', espeically after one such foolish action resulted in the death of his god-father. Fainting after thinking he killed someone? Your Harry is a complete moron. What does he think he'll probably have to do when he enter into the whole Voldermort-hunting business? Maybe he didn't think at all. Maybe YOU didn't think at all. And the attempt at humour was a completely awkward failure. I didn't even twitch my lips at any one of them.
Seems like after all, this is just another typical male/self-ego-flattering fic, like the thousands out there. Do me a favor please. Think BEFORE you write.
Goddamnit, I've wasted my time here. Why did I even write this review in the 1st place?

Crys replied:

Harry's Gryffindor heritage wins out.   Jumping in where angels fear to tread and all that.

As you clearly dislike the story (and my writing overall), then I'm just curious on why you read 10 chapters of this story.   If you hated it that badly, why continue reading?

Adriana Lant posted a comment on Saturday 30th September 2006 10:45am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Ginny and Harry in the next chapter, please! I'm crossing my fingers! I was reading Hermione's letter, thinking it was from Ron (because of Pig) and saying to myself, "this sounds like it's from Hermione..." Ron and Hermione, together? Yes! I loved this chapter. Keep writing!

pstibbons posted a comment on Monday 3rd July 2006 4:11pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

I will nominate this fic for the Best Use of a Butterknife in Fanfiction award.

Crys replied:

Though it's a little-known category, I'd be delighted to be nominated.   Thank you :)

noylj posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 2:14am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

I hope the bushy-haired know-it-all gets a rather stinging letter to MYOB and a promise to discuss things when they are away from Manipulator!DoubleDumb.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 1:29pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

"That was the first person who died as a direct result of my actions."
You forget professor Quirrel (Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone). Harry made a conscious decision to grab... whichever part of Quirrel's bare skin he decided to grab - the result of which was the death of said Quirrel

Crys replied:

Actually, it's generally accepted that Harry didn't kill Quirrel.   Harry passed out in pain.   Voldemort abandonded the wounded Quirrel, incidentally killing him in the process.   Therefore VOLDEMORT killed Quirrel.

From Harry's POV, Quirrel was still alive when Harry himself passed out.   No matter what really happened, Harry wants to believe he didn't kill Quirrel.   Self-delusion?   Possibly, but I can't really blame Harry for thinking that way.

Aurilia posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 6:03pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Ergh. Hermione needs to remove her head from Fumbledork's ass and see the bigger picture.

Other than that, fabtastic as always!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 6:53am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Ch.10 - - Harry with little kids is usually a great thing - it sure is here in your fine story.

You've captured Ginny and Hermione as they take quill to parchment.

Fine writing indeed.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:48am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Good story.

gunny

Chris posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd November 2005 10:06am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Nice chapter with Harry being gently prodded over his guilty feeling for killing.

Liked Ginny's letter. Surprised Harry doesn't seem to be writing anyone else. Neville, or the twins, or maybe Luna(or is she in Sweden-I forget)

In regards to Hermione, I suggest that after Harry calms down that he write her a simple statement of the facts from his view point and ask her to analyze what his opinion of her actions are. Maybe if she looks at it from a logical standpoint instead of allowing the Adults around her to bias her she will realize what she has done. Maybe he could ask her to talk to her parents about it. I am sure they would be surprised to learn about some of the things the Headmaster of their daughters school has done to his students.

Later

mx posted a comment on Friday 14th October 2005 8:20pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

I just hope this doesnt turn H/G or H/Hr.
(Actualy i'm secretly hoping for Harry/Tonks, but anything "unusual" is okey).
So far so good, the Dumledore bashing is just right, not overdone and not all forgiving.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2005 8:05pm for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Hermione is *surrounded* by authority, and she hasn't gotten the skinny on Dumbledore yet. Still, Harry casts the Immobilization spell....with a *butter knife*? (A wand that isn't.) The offer is still puttering around in Narcissa's mind apparently.

M. R. Moore posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2005 5:47am for 10 - Aftermath of the Attack

Hermione is blind apparently, I'd say her problem is that she worships authority.

  • Previous
  • Next