Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

FanficLoverHTF posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2020 6:53am

Nymphadora Tonks

Nadyr posted a comment on Thursday 22nd August 2019 12:57am

Personally, I want to think whoever managed to surprise Ron that much is someone who doesn't interact with the group on a regular basis. I mean, one could think it'd be Ginny but really, either her or Hermione shouldn't be seen as odd to be sitting on Harry's bed. That being said, I see Fleur as the mystery woman; I just really love that pairing.

EdTheBeast posted a comment on Monday 7th January 2019 1:27pm

Tonks, Luna, or Hermione are my real choices

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Wednesday 4th June 2014 11:27am

O.K, I'll bite. Who is it?

Crys replied:

it's whoever you want it to be

troyguffey posted a comment on Thursday 5th September 2013 2:09am

Yeah, the setup DOES make sense in eugenics. It's likely that it is Ginny, but as a Lunar Harmonian, I'd like it to be either Luna (who doesn't like Luna? She's as FUN as a box full of puppies!) or Hermione; and with the dialog, I'd say Luna is out of the question in this case.

ibskib posted a comment on Sunday 18th November 2012 11:33pm

Oh I actually thought it was Ginny, with her mentioning, that she's almost 16, and the hand thing.

lwj2 posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2012 4:02pm

Nicely done, and yeah, I'm another reader that doesn't mind a cliff-hanger.

That said (rather, written): most, if not all, the sixth form is out, they're under-age, although one presumes that with parental assent, not necessarily out of the question.

Even given assent, there's no way in hell Molly Weasley could keep silent about it, at least en famille. Ron wouldn't blow it simply because of fear of both Molly and more particularly, fear of his sister. The same for Forge and Gred, as far as fear goes.

It could be Hermione, the Grangers might go for it, at least after Mr. Granger assured Harry's reliablilty by demonstrating how tooth pliers work, although as a Muggle-raised, he wouldn't have to do much more than mention it to Harry. Ron's reaction would seem to belie that, however.

That leaves Padma, Daphne and Tracy as possibilities, with Hannah and Susan following closely. I'm ruling out Parvati and Lavender, they're too giggly. In the possibles from sixth form you've got Luna -- she may be odd, but she's brilliant also. Outside chance, in the rear of the pack, Millicent, bringing up the rear and -- likely an also-ran -- Pansy.

So I'd say Padma, neck-in-neck with Tonks; Tracy and Daphne closing at the club-house turn and picking up ground in the straight-away before the finish line.

Dark horse, possibly in the centre of the pack, Gabrielle Delacour.

Thanks for a very enjoyable fic.

Hawkins posted a comment on Sunday 6th May 2012 11:26am

Hermione! Who's the one who always supports Harry? Not Gin-gin...

yoh_askura posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2011 7:19am

Daphne Greengrass is who i want it to be

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 9:40pm

It's Tonks.

Crys replied:

You're just voting that way because you just finished "Scion", aren't you?

Either way, thanks for all the reviews.

Padfoot posted a comment on Friday 6th May 2011 2:19pm

Well it's a bit up in the air isn't it. The fact that you didn't include Hermione in the conversation it makes sense that it would be her. However Ron could be looking for Ginny and is shocked by his sister being on the bed. One a third hand. He could be looking for anyone and it could be anyone on the bed. But odds are it's a Gryff because they would have to know the password for the common room. It COULD be Tonks because she would have access as an Auror but it's unlikely. It's also more unlikely that it was a girl from another house. My thoughts? Hermione.

Zucht posted a comment on Tuesday 12th April 2011 6:58pm

Loved the story right up to the end... not much of a fan of the "you decide" endings, seems like a cop-out by the author.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd January 2011 6:49pm

Great story and I hope its Tonks I really do.

dennisud posted a comment on Thursday 25th November 2010 12:00pm

I'd vote for either Hermoione or Luna as both would either anger the traditionalist as Hermione's a Muggle born or stop them in their tracks as Luna is a pureblood!
So to me a great one shot of what ifs!

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Wednesday 24th November 2010 12:31pm

It's Ginny...and this is really good!!! Hope to see more Harry/Ginny from you!

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Saturday 2nd October 2010 4:28pm

I think its Ginny in his bed and has his ring on her finger

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Sunday 26th September 2010 9:33pm

I have read this story many times. And each time I read it I think it is someone different. Of course that could be dependant on the ships I had been currently reading. One thing I find interesting with this reading is that Hermione is not in either scene. At this particular reading I thing the witch in Harry's bed is Ginny.

Slayer89 posted a comment on Friday 9th July 2010 5:48am

Good work! As for who i want it to be in the bed Tonks!

rinnbaku posted a comment on Friday 12th February 2010 1:18pm

It's Hermione, of course.

TTFN
Rinn ^_^

Wingthesword posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 11:46pm

Tonks! Woo!