Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

uthamm posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 3:06pm

Nice. I loved this show and this series of episodes in particular. You even hit and incorporated the inside jokes. Funniest line ever: Josh: You have to see this . . . Sam is getting his butt kicked on TV by a GIRL!

Crys replied:

Don't recall now, did Josh say that to Toby or CJ?

I also liked the running gag of how Ainsley acted around the Prez and Leo.   Dancing in bathrobes, going into closets, etc.

Glad you enjoyed the story.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 1:58pm

Okay, your comment on the group prompted me to reread your WW ficlets. Great job. I like them, all except the idea of Donna continuing with Cliff after the diary debacle.

"Admiral. How're things on your side of the street this fine day?"

"I haven't managed to blow anyone up yet if that's what you're asking."

"I'm sorry to hear that, sir. I'm sure you'll feel better soon."



If I ever manage to write a WW fiction, I may have to steal this line, or at least borrow from it liberally.

Mike (MoA)

Crys replied:

In retrospect, I agree with you on Donna and Clif.   But I wrote the ficlet  the week before  the election episode.   I was working with limited information.

As to the scene with Sam and Fitz, have at it.   Sam had to be one of my favorite characters, just because of how he could deliver lines.   That conversation just came to me and screamed "perfect!" while I was writing it.

Terry Chang1 posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 9:13am

MORE?

James posted a comment on Wednesday 1st February 2006 12:02pm

I loved it all ... a part from the I'm going to run for President bit.

It should have been left unsaid!

Anyway ... excellent.

Have you written anything more recent?

Crys replied:

Not in WW, no. I've been writing in Harry Potter for a few years now.