Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

pfeil posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 8:37am for Sever

Perhaps he can turn Ron into an Eunuch guard? ;)

Crys replied:

*laugh*   Oh, you're evil.

Inspirational, but evil.

DaZZa posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 8:33am for Sever

Hehe. I like it. And I could actually see the Weasleys pulling crap like this - especially Ron, the moronic, jealous git. It might only be a "dream", but it's got a lovely poetic justice to it. Capital effort!

runnerman87 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 5:55am for Sever

As to the OOC comment, I'd like to point out that there are many stories out there which have written a scene like this with complete sincerity. Most of them aren't this good, either.

Other than that, I'd like to say that this chapter was wildly amusing, but there's a slight hitch in that people can't read in dreams. Otherwise, well done.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 5:03am for Sever

At first, I thought this would be something like "The Machine" by goofbal44306 located http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2869773/1/The_Machine. But it turned out quite a bit different in the end :D

Crys replied:

Haven't read that one.   I'll have to, just to see how it ends.

Thanks for the review.

00_Knight posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 4:20am for Sever

Yeah that is ironic! XD

enjoyed it

WorldOfLilyEvans posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 3:47am for Sever

Go Fred and George!

Harry has the most horribly ironic nightmares. Ha.

UdderPD posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 2:34am for Sever

It might be OoC for the humans but the Goblin was clasic.

TTFN UdderPD

Jizzle posted a comment on Saturday 22nd November 2008 1:17am for Sever

It's also the kind of nightmare that a Harry feeling guilty for Sirius's death and the general disaster that was the ministry incident would have.

OK, I realize that makes sense only if you read it as a direct response to the author notes. So please read it that way.

I liked it. Heh. Sever is an interesting idea too.

Murgy31 posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 11:39pm for Sever

That was fabulous! Please update soon!

Dragon63 posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 10:14pm for Sever

And a most excellent dream it is, too!!

Although one would think that little-miss-know-it-all would have researched such a thing as a "Sever" a little more before agreeing to pursue it. However, with Ron and Ginny pushing it with Molly's backing (or was it Molly pushing it and convincing Ron and Ginny to do so?), and with the "promise" of the Black Library, I guess what little common sense she had was greedily overruled.

Niiiiccccce!!!

Crys replied:

Hey, Hermione seemed to have lost about 75 IQ points during HBP, so that could be the problem.

Glad you liked it and thanks for the review.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 10:14pm for Sever

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

That was priceless! I bet Harry would sell WWW back to the twins for a knut...and the thought of Ronnikins being their guinea pig for the next decade is highly amusing!
OoC it might be - but it sure was funny!

Crys replied:

Glad you enjoyed it.

LDA posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 6:42pm for Sever

lmmfao, that has to be the best one yet...( I hate those 4 idiots just seeing them in fics as Harry's friends starts my blood boiling lol )

Wolfric posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 5:22pm for Sever

I enjoyed this idea. While more could be made of it, it is rather nice as it is. Thanks for writing. W.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 5:17pm for Sever

*snicker* *chortle* *guffaw* Oh, my!! Someone most clearly did not read all the pertinent laws and circumstances applicable before setting on that course of action and now they've got no choice. It should be rather fascinating to watch Mr. Weasley's reaction to all this when he finds out what his two youngest have cost him and themselves. I rather suspect the report in the Daily Prophet is going to make for fascinating reading, especially depending on who writes it.

Bravo, that's a most interesting "dream".

Crys replied:

You're not the only one to suggest I should continue with Arthur's reaction.   The bug may bite me to do so, but so far this remains a one-shot.

Thanks for reviewing.

darthloki posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 3:42pm for Sever

ROFLMAO!!!

Charles Slone posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 3:40pm for Sever

it would seem that Murphy was shining on someone in this story ;) nice chapter mate

Anthony May posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 3:34pm for Sever

I just read all of the Dream Journals, I must say I was entertained. I could think of a couple I would've liked to see greatly expanded...but keep 'em wanting, right!? - Thank you for some pretty interesting stuff. I especially liked the one with Draco or rather Dracine! Keep up the good work!

Crys replied:

Naw, not a case of "leave 'em wanting", but rather once I got the bunny out of my system, I finished off the ficlet.

Glad I've been entertaining.   And thanks for the review.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 3:30pm for Sever

Question, as you said these were plot bunnies that high jacked you, would you mind if one (or more) of them were "adopted", or are you planning on possibly filling them out later? My e-mail address is "prongs@potterheadsanonymous.com", please e-mail me there if you will let me (or any of the authors at my site) adopt one (or more) of these bunnies.

Crys replied:

Sure, have at it (any of 'em).   All I ask is a minor credit.   "Got the idea from Crys's ficlet which can be found at . . ." kind of thing.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 3:29pm for Sever

DAMN! That was unexpected.

jhagen88 posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 3:13pm for Sever

Nice I like it. Will you allow it if I find someone to write a story around this? Add a little more of an intro and this has the potential for a great story.

Crys replied:

Sure, have at it.   All I ask is a minor credit.   "Got the idea from Crys's ficlet which can be found at . . ." kind of thing.