Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

VikingLord posted a comment on Wednesday 6th September 2017 5:08am for Ambush and Prank

What was Snape doing in the hospital wing? He had no standing there as he'd been removed from the staff. Harry would never have let him stay, neither would have McGonagall nor Flitwick. He has a know grudge with Harry and on more than one occasion tried to harm him, was biased etc. Really a poor choice to include him to my thinking.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Wednesday 30th July 2014 4:47pm for Ambush and Prank

I like the prank!

KingDarius posted a comment on Wednesday 14th September 2011 8:35pm for Ambush and Prank

good so far. though i would like to point out that you neglected to mention whether or not that Malfoy's goons were also charged with trying to end a pureblood line, which they should have been, and, if they had, what the fines paid by their families were.

LordSia posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd May 2011 7:05pm for Ambush and Prank

Perhaps they should have suggested that the seemingly irrational governors be checked for the mysterious "plague"? You can never be to careful, after all.
Great fic, rereading it for the... Third time, I think.
... I need a life.

David Maddern posted a comment on Tuesday 6th October 2009 3:35pm for Ambush and Prank

Like the fic. Nice take on Rorschach's prompt.

BTW, it seems like 'Raid and Ron' has vanished. I can't get to it. The reviews for it are there, but the chap itself is...absent.

Just FYI.

Crys replied:

Everything appears to be there now.   Maybe the website had a hiccup.

Thanks for reading

creepingdoom710 posted a comment on Sunday 4th October 2009 5:31pm for Ambush and Prank

good job with this story im enjoying it a lot please keep up the good work :)

Jason Karr posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 12:24pm for Ambush and Prank

Looking forward to the next chapter

crazyfoxdemon posted a comment on Friday 18th September 2009 8:37pm for Ambush and Prank

I have to say that I'm really enjoying this so far. You've done more then most authors would if they tried to write this in that you've actually explained what, why, and, more importantly, how this is all happening. While still keeping the story interesting. I can't wait to read more of it and hope that future chapters are just as enjoyable.

djo posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2009 6:41pm for Ambush and Prank

Another great chapter - it's not funny how the 'dark side' is eliminating itself from the picture...
Looking forward to more!

Susan Burton posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2009 12:40pm for Ambush and Prank

Very interesting story. I especially like the way you have portrayed Snape, the Malfoys and Dumbles. It's good to see him being brought down a peg or two. Looking forward to the next chapter. Kudos for slapping Ron.

Sonicdale posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 8:24am for Ambush and Prank

Ya know, Crys, I've been so far removed from this story that it is so refreshing to read a slight "harem" fic that doesn't degrade into a smut fest or revamp the same cliches over and over. Good on ya for that.

As for the rest, I'm glad to see the story angling towards the ending that you have been foreshadowing.

I also like reading a boorish Ron. I've read all kinds of characterizations for him - and this one, while sometimes more fannish than canon, reminds me of a couple of friends of mine that were instantly jealous of anything that didn't happen to them. Nice touch.

Good work. Looking forward to more.

Crys replied:

Michael10 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 4:02am for Ambush and Prank

Slap him again! Slap him again!

Nice. keep up the great work

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 3:53am for Ambush and Prank

Very interesting, that.

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.

bill wall posted a comment on Monday 14th September 2009 2:14am for Ambush and Prank

You really dislike Ron in this one ...Pity. still I'm hopeing for Neville head-girl match-up or is this tale a Harry Harem fic?

Clell65619 posted a comment on Sunday 13th September 2009 10:53am for Ambush and Prank

- Love this chapter.

- Though Harry and co show much more restraint than I ever could. I would be trumpeting the Malfoy family's penchant for lying and lack of honor to the rafters... but that's me.

ProfessorBinns posted a comment on Sunday 13th September 2009 8:33am for Ambush and Prank

Great "prank!" I'm also enjoying more of seeing Dumbledore cut down to size. I look forward to more of the Harry/Tracey/Daphne interaction, which is both novel and convincing. Thanks!

LynnTerald posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 7:12pm for Ambush and Prank

Interesting thus far.

MonCappy posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 3:52pm for Ambush and Prank

This chapter was okay, but it had one fatal flaw. Snape is still alive and that ruins a great deal of enjoyment of the chapter for me.

Crys replied:

Whether or not Snape physically survives the fic, I assure you that he won't be happy/healthy/free at the end.

Thanks for reading.

wolfkin posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 1:19pm for Ambush and Prank

Oh, forgot to ask; Any chance of Molly explaining to Ron just how big of an arse he's being? I know he's a pureblood and, since he knows the rules concerning chattel wives, he doesn't seem to understand why everyone's so mad at him, but he seems to be working hard on having *NO* friends left. Including his sister. Not to mention a snapped wand after being snatched from school.

Crys replied:

Molly has been explaining it to him off-stage.

He just isn't listening.

Thanks for reading.

wolfkin posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 1:01pm for Ambush and Prank

Glad I found this one as it's really quite good. I have to admit, the suggestions I saw in other reviews about either Ginny or Hermione joining Harry and his girls vs finding a way to make the marriages legal and not chattel... I can't make up my mind, but I have faith we'll enjoy what you come up with.

Oh, and as for dear Draco wanting the girls? Perhaps Harry could agree to let ferret-breath sleep with one of his girls as soon as Malfoy brings him the head and heart of Voldemort, Lucius and Bellatrix. And I mean 3 heads and 3 hearts at the same time. I'd love to "see" the ferret's reaction to that demand! ^_^

Keep the great work coming, okay?

Crys replied:

Oh, that IS a good suggestion.

Unfortunately, Draco is now in Azkaban, and so it'll be hard for him to "ask" Harry for the girls again.