Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Killer07 posted a comment on Wednesday 6th December 2006 9:23pm for One to Fifty

In a long duel between Harry and Moldyshorts Moldy's wand gets slightly damaged without notice. Voldy decides to end the duel with Avada Kedavra and his wand decides to take a page out of the book from Ron's first wand. It backfires and Voldy gets surprisingly hit with his own curse.

Greetings

Killer07 (Am i a walking Bunny magnet???)

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Eight.

Little Flower Princess posted a comment on Tuesday 5th December 2006 1:07pm for One to Fifty

I have an idea!

Voldemort watches a very scary movie. After the movie a boggart appears and his worse fear is whatever the movie was about and Bellatrix accidentally kills him with a tickling charm or spell.

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 5th December 2006 10:19am for One to Fifty

Voldy is invisible near some cliffs where some Tourists are visiting. He waits for the right time to spread chaos. Meanwhile a little Girl finished her banana and throws the rest behind her. Her Mother is currently scolding her because somebody could slip and hurt himself then she wonders if she heard somethink (Voldy falling down the cliff)

Greetings

Killer07 *asking himself where this bunny attacked him...*

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 4th December 2006 7:29am for One to Fifty

Voldemort attacks a Muggle Research Center with his Death Munchers to cause more terror. Ignorant as they are they don't know what the Signs for Biohazard etc means for a Human if he goes into such an area unprotected. It can have some really nasty results....

Everytime i read Voldys deaths i can't stop laughing and i think the Bunny's use this moment to attack me again....

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Seven . . .

Killer07 posted a comment on Monday 4th December 2006 4:43am for One to Fifty

Argh do i have some carrots here that all those bunnys visit me....
Nagini has enough of her Master that getting possesed by him is really anoying and the food (Standard Deatheaters) is not really the best and she is never allowed to eat that tasty rat (Wormtail). She seeks a new Master and thinks try Harry Potter maybe he is better. To make a good first impression she kills Voldy because she knows he always tries to kill her Future Master.

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

I think that makes a total of six bunnies from you I've used, four in the last week.   Thank you!

Killer07 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd December 2006 10:09pm for One to Fifty

And another Idea (Invasion of the 1001 Plot Bunnys i think) Voldy missed the Fineprint in Hocrux making. "Never make more than one Hocrux or there will be a chance that they'll form corporeal forms after one or two decades and try to take the place of the original by fighting it and each other. Often this results in complete anihilation of the person and the hocruxes." And now Voldy is confronted with multiple copys of himself that all want to kill the imposter Voldemorts.
By the way i didn't really recognize Death 12 as MiB interference on the first second and third read. Because of the use of spells instead of the high tech toys of the MiB. And the whole idea of me was Harry with some of the BFG's and cool outfit of a MiB Agent :-) That's i think "A Power he knows not" *G*

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Killer07 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd December 2006 7:11am for One to Fifty

The MIB found out about the Wizarding World after Voldemort attacked an Congress of Aliens. They research the Prophecy and come to the conclusion to Recruit Harry as an Agent and give him the right toys to eliminate Voldy and his Death Munchers. (Who set all the Plot Bunnys on me i'm no writer....)

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Sorry, already used the MiB.   See Death #12.   Though the thought of Harry with one of those BFG's is amusing in its own right.

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 1st December 2006 9:20pm for One to Fifty

Hmm the last days i seem to have attracted some Bunnys.
Anyway Voldy decides to Torture Harry by killing of his Friends. He tries to begin with the Weasley Twins. He goes into their workshop where unfinished Pranks are stored. Some of them still are missing the safety Features to avoid that they are lethal and Voldy sets them of...

Greetings

Killer07

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th November 2006 9:01am for One to Fifty

I forgot to add somethink in my last review.
During the fight Harry says "I wish i had somethink to drink now" and an ethereal voice answers "Wish granted!"

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th November 2006 8:56am for One to Fifty

And another Idea. Harry and Voldy are currently fighting on Hogwarts grounds. Harry feels a little thirsty. At the same time a freight plane loses a freezer by accident. The freezers lands on Voldy filled with with drinks and some even survived the fall.

Greetings

Killer07

Killer07 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th November 2006 8:27am for One to Fifty

Hmm another Idea i just got.
Wormtail botches the reinkarnation Ritual of Voldy and Voldy gets reborn as living skelet. Voldy is currently realy angry torturing Wormtail for his incompetency and misses the dogs that are coming near him. Then he gets overrun by the dogs who all want some of Voldy's bones.

Crys replied:

Thanks.   Bunny added to file.

scott rockwood posted a comment on Thursday 9th November 2006 11:35am for One to Fifty

*falls out of his chair laughing so hard he tosses his lungs* funny stuff :)... one question tho, where did you get the line in #9 about the maze of twisty little passages all alike, if i may ask... email me at boduke9000@aol.com if you choose to answer

Crys replied:

Zork!

Or if you're too young to recognize that answer: Infocom Corp put out a game called Zork back in the days where games were text based.   At one point you had to navigate a maze where each room had that exact same description.   Imagine wandering for hours where each room looked identical . . .

sanotova posted a comment on Wednesday 1st November 2006 10:09pm for One to Fifty

Having snorted, snickered and giggled my way throught this I can only say good work. Hope to see more soon

Killer07 posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 9:34pm for One to Fifty

Hmm maybe Hermione got an muggle video game Super Mario in Hogwarts running and Hogwarts herself though the Thombs of Super Mario are a good defense. The next time Voldy visits he gets attacket from Koopa's and a Thomb flattens him *EG*

Pwn Master Paladin posted a comment on Friday 13th October 2006 1:57pm for One to Fifty

Nice job, truly. Some of these had me absolutely rolling in the floor, especially the ghost busters one.

Here's one that, while not as good as some, I have gotten a laugh out of.

Voldemort stepped up to the house. Apparently the muggle-loving old fool had sent Potter and his friends to get help from a muggle scientest. Brainman, Bernard, no, Brainard! That was it.

He let an evil chuckle escape as he approached. He stepped forward cautiously, before blowing the door open with a curse.

"Time to die Potter! Avada Ked-"

Boing!...THUMP!

Voldemort was cut off as a golf ball, followed closely by a VERY heavy bowling ball, landed on his head. He had time for one last thought before he was sent into the realm of the knocked-out.

Ouch.

Otritzi posted a comment on Friday 29th September 2006 1:51pm for One to Fifty

...Voldemort apparates into a crater where Harry's standing. Two seconds later Voldemort's body disintegrates as six fifty caliber bullets strike him from all sides. Afterward Harry's friends walk into up to Harry and smile, shouldering their sniper rifles.

"That went well. I almost expected him to dodge, guess Muggle technology was the power he knew not."

Just a suggestion.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 21st September 2006 2:49am for One to Fifty

I thought my favourite would be death by Barney, but I have to say choking to death on a muggle sweet is too brilliant not to get a mention. Ghostbusters & "Accio my blood!" were further favourites. Thanks for clearing up Else-Norway. Nice little ideas, many very very funny.

Shadowstar posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd August 2006 5:53pm for One to Fifty

v is in the middle of palying d&d rpg with harry online and when harry's pc kills v's pc v drops dead with every wound harry gave his pc

Treck posted a comment on Monday 14th August 2006 12:36am for One to Fifty

Oh My poor Brain...

Did you have to let that thing live?

Thanks!

Crys replied:

Hey, YOU were the one originally complaining that Umbridge hadn't shown up!

Your brain fry is your own fault, Treck.   Don't blame me ;)

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd August 2006 1:44pm for One to Fifty

Well done but lacking... 43 deaths and not one mention of Umbridge.

Crys replied:

I would say, "Thanks.   Bunny added to file."

But that's not quite the right sentiment.

Let's try, "Your bunny wouldn't leave me alone, damn you.   On your head be the consequences.   Bunny added to the story."

There, that sounds a little better.   What do you think?   :)